𝔄 𝔏𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔓𝔦𝔢𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫

Lilith's senses slowly returned, the haze of unconsciousness dissipating as she gasped for breath, her chest rising and falling with each ragged inhale. Before she could fully orient herself, she felt the sudden impact of a pair of arms, her sister's embrace wrapping around her like a lifeline, fierce and desperate.

"You're here," Nyx's voice quivered with emotion, tears mingling with her words as she held onto her older sister as if she might vanish into thin air once more.

Lilith's tender smile mirrored the relief in Nyx's eyes as she returned the embrace, her own arms enveloping her trembling sister in a comforting hold. "I'm here."

As Lilith steadied herself, her gaze flickered to Michael, who was also rising from the ground, his expression a tumultuous mix of weariness and determination.

Josiah's tense shoulders relaxed slightly as he watched both of his siblings seemingly unscathed. "What happened? Did he just let you go?"

"No," Lilith's voice caught in her throat, thick with emotion as she gently cradled her sister's tear-streaked cheeks, their foreheads pressing together in a silent exchange of shared relief and pain.

"My father is dead," Michael's announcement hung heavily in the air, casting a somber pall over the room.

Cordelia's brow furrowed in confusion. "Lucifer? But how?"

"It doesn't matter," Michael's gaze swept the room before fixing on his brother. "What matters now is that we undo my mistakes."

The abrupt shift in Michael's demeanor left everyone in the room stunned, their minds reeling to grasp the weight of his words.

"What the hell?" Madison's disbelief was palpable as she struggled to make sense of the sudden change. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"Keep talking, and I'll change my mind," Michael's tone was sharp, a warning in his words as he turned to face Cordelia. "How do we do this?"

Cordelia met his gaze, a flicker of determination in her eyes. "Tempus Infinitum."

"I know how," Lilith's voice was resolute, her sister helping her to her feet. "We just need a time."

"I know where to go," Michael nodded, his resolve unwavering.

Lilith and Michael stood on the sidewalk, their gaze fixed on her house in the distance. The specifics of the time they had landed in were unclear, but Lilith placed her trust in Michael's judgment. As they observed the surroundings, they attracted curious glances from passersby in cars. This prompted Lilith to glance down at her attire, noticing the black stains and burn marks that adorned her clothes.

Her attention then shifted to her mother's iconic red Corvette parked nearby. The sight triggered a revelation as she observed a younger version of Michael emerging from her house. He casually tossed a suitcase into the back of the car, embodying a moment from the past that seemed to echo across time. The realization hung in the air, sparking a silent exchange of understanding between Lilith and Michael. They had found the right moment to undo the threads of the apocalypse, standing at the intersection of past and present.

"Stay here," Michael ordered, his authoritative tone prompting Lilith to linger on the sidewalk. She observed as Michael confidently crossed the street, approaching his younger self with purpose. A look of bewilderment crossed the younger Michael's face as the two engaged in conversation. Lilith couldn't help but felt a surreal sense of intrigue watching this unique encounter unfold.

As the dialogue continued, the younger Michael's gaze flicked towards Lilith's position, adding a layer of complexity to the situation. Witnessing the older and younger versions of Michael converse in this peculiar manner felt like a glimpse into the intricacies of time itself.