Chapter 8

After waking up and getting changed into a dry pull-up, Erica received a text from her college friend:

"Ummm is this your boyfriend?" Followed my a screenshot of her ex's tinder profile.

It had only been about 5 days since they ended and he was already looking for someone else? Erica was pissed. This guy kicked her out, made her move back in with her mother, and had the balls to download a dating app 5 days later. Erica was no longer sad. She was pissed. "Two can play that game", she thought as she downloaded tinder, bumble, and hinge. When creating her profiles she made sure to add recent photos. While she was looking to find someone fast, she also didn't want to catfish anyone. She found her photos, uploaded her prompts, and set her profile to find both men and women. Just after finalizing her profile, her mom came into the room and grabbed her hand.

"Time to try to go potty Erica." Her mother told her.

Her change in emotion for her ex resulted in a massive fit at her mother's expense. Erica swatted her hand away and began screaming. She told her mom that she was 26, was too old for a plastic potty, and needed to be treated like an adult. Her mother yelled back and the argument went on for a few minutes. After her mother eventually guiding her to the potty, Erica decided to spite her mother. She sat on the potty for a few minutes without going. Once her mother finally conceded and allowed her to stand and pull her pull-up back up, Erica stent her knees slightly and stuck her butt out. While looking at her mother, she began to push her bowels as hard as she could. Immediately multiple logs pressed into her pull-up followed by about 20 seconds of pee.

Her mother stared at her speechless, then grabbed Erica by the hair and led her to the couch. Her mother bent her over her knee and began spanking her messy butt, yelling at Erica for being disrespectful and childish. Erica sobbed. She sobbed harder than she could remember. After a couple minutes of spanking, her mother changed her into a new diaper, leaving Erica alone, whimpering on the couch. She laid there, eventually falling asleep.