Anniversary

~~Xiao pov~~

I walk into my home when I found rose petals on the floor. I knew today was Aether's and I anniversary, we've been together since our freshman year in college. We're already graduated now and I work as a model and aether takes care of the house while I'm gone.

I take off my shoes before continuing going inside the house and I put my things down and follow the rose petals, It leads to our bedroom. I go inside and see aether looking so beautiful. His hair is down and he's wearing a almost short see-through white silk gown, he looks like a porcelain doll.

~3rd pov~

"Welcome home, honey!" Aether said, getting off the bed and running up to Xiao and pulling him to the bed and gesturing him to sit down. Once Xiao has sat down Aether bends over to get something out of the night stand.

"Wear this for me!" Xiao got up and headed to their restroom that was connected to their bedroom, when Xiao was finished he came out wearing night wear that was silk pants and a silk shirt but it's not button up and you can see his abs.

"What's all of this for?" Xiao asked being kind of confused. "It's for us and I'm going to give a massage so just lay down on the bed." And so Xiao did and he laid down, Xiao laid on his stomach because you could say that he has a bulge from how Aether looked and how he bent over earlier.

Aether had gotten on top of Xiao having himself straddled onto Xiao's waist and massage his shoulders. "Are you feeling good?" Xiao hummed softly while feeling good to Aether's touch.

After a while Aether had went to the side of Xiao and asked him if he could turn around, Luckily the bulge wasn't too big and so aether went into the same position as before and started to massage Xiao's forearms. But this time Xiao's bulge got bigger and at this point aether can feel Xiao's bulge, he obviously blushed a bit.

Aether stopped what he was doing and started on kissing Xiao's lips and soon it turned into a make out session, Xiao put his hands onto Aether's hips and Aether started to feel a little hot and he wanted more so he started to grind on Xiao. In response Xiao grunted and they separated from the make out session only for Xiao turning around making aether go underneath him.

Xiao started to grind on aether and started to give him hickeys. Aether gave a small moan to xiao, Xiao then took off his pants and boxers sitting down on the bed. And this resulted Aether getting up and getting on his knees to start sucking Xiao off.

"Mm~" Aether moaned while sucking xiao off, Xiao wanted more and so Xiao grabbed aether hair and started to bounce his head on it, making aether deep throat his dick. Luckily Aether doesn't have a gag reflex.

"Ohh~ you're so good baby~" Aether held the base of Xiao's dick and started to take his whole thing in mouth making sure he use his tongue to pleasure Xiao. Soon enough Xiao came in aether mouth, His cum leaked out Aether's mouth and some got on the side of Aether's mouth.

Aether looked at Xiao and gave him a lustful look while licking the cum off the side of his mouth. "Mm~" Xiao picked up Aether and Laid him down on his stomach with his ass out making him go into a doggystyle. "Oh, No underwear?" Xiao spoke up.

Xiao went ahead and started to get the lube from their nightstand. He was about to pour it on Aether's ass until Aether spoke up. "Wait, I want you now. I can't wait any longer.." Xiao was a bit surprised by this but he started to smirk. "Aren't you just a little slut now? Fine then, But start begging." Aether looked the other way with blush on his face.

"Please.. Fuck me." Xiao looked at Aether and asked "I know you can do better than that." Aether Blushed more "Please, Fuck me, fuck me until my mind goes blank! I want you..~" Aether started to grind hips on Xiao dick.

Xiao grunted and Xiao lined up his tip to Aether's entrance, Aether moaned as Xiao started to thrust into him. "Hmm~ Xiao~" Xiao started off slow to get adjusted, "Ah~ Faster~!" xiao started to go faster to please aether.

Aether was a moaning mess, all he could think about was Xiao and how he's fucking him. This went on for almost the whole night till aether passed out from exhaustion.