Let's Talk

Keontae POV: 

Sarai: Who was that on the phone? 

Keontae: Kaiyah, I don't know why she calling your phone 

Sarai: Hmm call her back, maybe she needs something 

Keontae: Be for real right now you want me to call her back on your phone. I just told her I was at work and now I answered YOUR phone 

Sarai: *Sits on the bed next to him* Well babe maybe it's time you tell her the truth and we can actually be a family together 

Kaiyah POV: 

I left from Asia to head to get Damir, I was trying to pull all my emotions together before I got to him, I didn't want my baby to see me unhappy. But I got a lot a lot to think about as well. I don't want to disturb his routine but I also don't deserve to put up with the stuff Ke got me going through. 

Damir: Hi mommy, I was a good boy *He says while hugging Kaiyah*

Kaiyah: That's good baby, I'm glad you were good for mommy 

Damir: Can we go see daddy? 

Kaiyah: *Trying to not show her emotions* Not today baby, I talked to him on the way to get you and he said he was busy 

Damir falls asleep in his carseat and it left me alone to think, I can't do this. Ive got to figure something out. 

Hours later

Keontae has just came in the house. Kaiyah and Damir are in the living room. 

Damir: *Throws his iPad down* DADDDDYYYY ! You're home 

Keontae: Hey lil man you have a good day? *Picks Damir up and walks over to Kaiyah and sits next to her on the couch*  Hey baby, how was your day?

Kaiyah: *Rolls eyes* It could've been better but you know. I'm not saying anything around my baby. Damir come on, lets go get ready for dinner. 

....

Kaiyah and Keontae have put Damir to bed and are in their room 

Kaiyah: How was work? 

Keontae: Work was work, you know its the end of the month. I'm trying to make sure that all my numbers stay up 

Kaiyah: Hmm, that's funny cause I called up to the station and they said you were off for a family emergency but I didn't know there was any emergency in our family. Then I check your location and its off and to top it all I called that girl phone and you'd be surprised to know this one. YOU PICKED UP *She yelled as she threw a pillow at him* 

Keontae: I can explain baby calm down. I went to her meet her so I could see what was her reasoning for disturbing our relationship and to get her in check, I apologize for not letting you know that I wasn't going into work but after our conversation in the car I knew I had to take care of it. 

Kaiyah: Okay so if that's the case then, I'm going to set up some type of meeting with her so I too can hear the truth from her. Cause for some reason I don't feel like she's lying. 

Kaiyah then proceeds to message Sarai and set up a meet up, she didn't want to do the he said she said anymore. She had to figure this out.