4|breakfast

Haden POV

When we reached the living room they all had a smirk pasted on their lips.

V stood up "We need to talk, Mr. Gianni" She said.

"This way." He said and she followed.

Domino POV

"I hope you have good intentions towards my friend, Mr. Gianni." Victoria, Haden's Best friends said.

"I surely have Ms. Jackson." I said meeting her cold expression with one of my own.

"So now that you two love birds sorted out everything we would like to go back home." She said standing up.

"Oh yes you can get back home but Haden will stay here with me." I said also standing up.

She seemed to be having a debate with herself. She sighed and said "I am not going to leave her here alone with you. I will stay as well."

"Well I will have my guards going to your house and packing your staff." I said.

"No need for them to pack it I will have my house secretary doing it and my driver delivering it." She said, I nodded.

We headed back to the living room just to find Laura and Haden having a deep conversation while sitting on a stool.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Stop it." She said but she was leaning on my touch and her cheeks were red. I smirked and sat down beside her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were having dinner when a woman looked to be in her thirties entered the dinning room and sat on the head chair

She looked at me and said "You must be Haden." And my cheeks went red.

"My son has been talking a lot about you." She continued then looked at Victoria" Victoria Jill Jackson." She said savouring her name. "A strong independent woman." She said. "It is pleasant to have you here." She said and earned a small nod from her.