Epilogue

Ivy POV

As I walked down the aisle with papá's arm linked with mine all I could focus on was Nico

The church was full of elegant lady's women and young women, as well as men, guys and boys.

Nico was in a black tux with a white dress shirt underneath and a black neck tie.

He look nervous. His hair in a Ralph Lauren boy style.

When we reached the altar, papá whispered something onto Nico's ear which I could not understand.

I climbed the three stairs and stood Infront of Nico.

He leaned to whisper something onto my ear.

"You look marvellous." he said. Then stayed on his place.

The wedding ceremony went on and I was so distracted with my thoughts that I toned the priest off.

I was mostly nervous. How would our lives be after this? I asked myself with other questions which randomly generated.

Nico gave my hands a light squeeze in reassurance.

After the ceremony we went to the next part of the wedding.

Time Skip

We were at our wedding reception greeting everybody. Dominico had left my side a few minutes ago to greet some guests.

"So, you are finally married." Victoria said with a slight squeal trying to keep herself serious because of all people around us. I could sense she was tipsy.

"Yes." I said excitedly showing her my hand.

"I can't wait for my niece's and nephews to arrive. It's just so exciting." Victoria said, almost losing her composure. "Anyways, I got to leave. Have to do what a bridesmaid got to do." She said then left my side to the dance floor.

Nico approach me with two glasses of champagne. I gave me one then stayed with the other.

"To our marriage." He whispered onto my ear and made clicked our glasses. "So, what are the planes for tonight?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know." I said making a thinking expression. "Maybe baby making." I said.

His eyes widened and he let go of of his champagne glass.

"Know I want this party to end." He said and loosened his neck tie.

Out of nowhere I heard Victoria shouting.

"Christian put me down." She said trying to escape his hold.

He threw her over his shoulder and was starting to head out as some guests whispered and others snapped pictures.

This is really bad.

This will probably be all over the news by the end of the day.

"Stop staring. Help me down." She said to Diego who watched in shock. She let out a frustrated sound.

"Well. That was quite a show." Nico said.

"Shouldn't we help her?" I asked him.

"Nah. She is in good hands and also, she can take care of herself. Wifey."

I slapped his chest and he chuckled "Really?" I asked him concerned about Victoria and Christian as well.

Victoria can be a little aggressive at times.

"Yes." He said. "Now let's get this party over so that we can go get started on baby making." I slapped his chest lightly once again. "What was that for?" He asked.

"For not being careful. Somebody could have heard you." I whispered yelled.

"There is no problem. We are a new wedded couple, I am sure majority expect us to do it after the party." He said and I glared at him lightly.

"Let's get this over." I said.

"Oh, so you also want to get started on the baby making?" He asked teasingly.

I gave him the hardest glare I could. "Keep talking and you will be left with your fist as company." I said and walked away.

Bloody bastard.

Is it always going to be like this?

¶¶¶¶

Thanks for reading till the end!