40| You and I till the end

Dominico POV

"Okay, everything is ready

"Okay, everything is ready. You can bring her here." Victoria said through the phone.

"We will be there." I said then hanged up the phone.

Now, I got to get Ivy. I made my way to our room. "I have got a suprise for you." I said.

"What is it?" She asked excitedly.

"Well, if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." I said.

"Okay. What should I wear then?" She asked.

"Do you have anything that is deep red?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have a dress. It is backless but long." She said.

"Perfect." I said and laid on the bed. "Fast get ready." I said when I didn't hear any movement.

After about thirty minutes I felt someone kicking my feet. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Just wanted to let you know that I am ready to go." She said with a big smile.

"Huh?" I said then pushed towards the bed and hovered over her.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I trailed wet kisses all over her neck and jaw.

"Nothing." I said getting to her ear.

"We should get going." She said.

"Wait." I said and looked at her for a minute. "You look marvelous." I said. "Let's go."

Time skip

"Come on, this way." I said. I had blindfolded her. We were currently making our way to a house that I have bought lately. It was a very family friendly house.

We made our way to the garden where the surprise was. I had organised a dinner for us.

I took her blindfold off. "Ohh this is so lovely." She said. I pulled a chair for her and we ate comfortably.

We made our way to the pool side after the dinner date.

When we reached the pool side Ivy looked at me with teary eyes. There was a giant red rose arrangement that said 'MARRY ME.' "Are you?" She asked and I went down on my knees.

"Ivy. I know our story didn't start well but though we didn't start on the right foot we somehow managed. We are together at last. I am not the best with word and I am so nervous right now. I love you Ivy, I really do and I want to create a family with you so let me just ask you." I said then took out the box with the ring at last. "Will you marry me Ivy?" I finally asked.

"Yes, I will marry you and I love you so much and I want to live my whole life with you till I die." She said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

I put the ring on her finger and she hugged me tightly.

"You and I till the end." I said, my voice filled with promise.

"You and I till the end." She said as well, her voice laced with promise.

With that we kissed.

¶¶¶¶

See now I didn't kill anybody.

😁