Prologue

Destination films and gullane pictures

Aardman animations

Barry London/ Brent Baum present

From the creators of chicken run

Peter lord co-presents

A Britt allcroft and nick park film

Presented in association with the Isle of Man 🇮🇲 and Bristol, U.K. film commission

Peter fonda

Mara Wilson

Britt alcroft

Paul Rudd

John bellis as Thomas the tank engine

In

Thomas
And the
Magic railroad

Thomas: (narrating) hello! I'm Thomas! I'm sir topham hatts number one engine of the island of sodor on the northwestern railway.

The screen turns on as we see inside and ending of the tunnel before we see a familiar blue tank engine with six small wheels, a short stumpy boiler, and a short stumpy dome. Thomas; himself, puffs down the mainline as he looks at the camera and said to it.

Thomas: and every story needs a hero, like me! (Peep peep!)

The scene changes to a water mill with, Thomas puffing down the line with Annie and clearable and over the bridge of said water mill before another scene changes to knapford station with the engines busy and puffing.

Thomas: this is the island of sodor! This is where me and my friends live and work at, we are always busy to be responsible, reliable, and really useful.

We see, Toby puffing out of platform 3 with his faithful coach; Henrietta. We see, James pulling flatbeds of heavy machinery as he was passing by platform 2. We see, Percy puffing out of the station (as he was passing by just like, James.) pulling 3 cattle vans as he chuffed by as, Thomas puffed by as well with Annie and clearable. Henry, is resting on a siding while Gordon chuffed by pulling the express as he was beginning to puff out from platform 1.

James: (smiles) morning, Thomas!

Thomas: (smiles back) hello, James!

Percy: (smiles at, Thomas) hello, Thomas!

Thomas: (smiles at Percy, back) hello, Percy!

Gordon: (Poop Poop!)

Toby: (Ding! Ding!)