Chapter 3

We see, diesel 10 standing on a siding as he look at himself on the rocks of a cliff as it looked exactly like him, he looked a bit teary eyed as he acknowledges pinchy for his self-portrait graffiti work on it.

Diesel 10: oh pinchy that's beautiful, you captured the real me. I-I could cry. (sniffs)

That's when 2 BR 08 diesel-electric shunters come into view as they reverse as their faces look exactly the same, showing that they're twins. They had dark-grey paint whilst having different colors on their cabs and front, while having black buffer beams.

Splatter/Dodge: umm, boss?/yeah, we're here.

Diesel 10: (straightens himself out a bit) a-alright listen you 2! I got a special job for you, splodge.

Splattor: actually, it's-um-it's, splattor.

Dodge: a-and, Dodge.

Diesel 10: I AIN'T GOT TIME TO SAY BOTH NAMES!

Splattor/dodge: (clears his non-existing throat)/ oh well...

Dodge: what are you doing back here on the island, sir?

Dodge, asked as, diesel 10 just smirked and explained...

Diesel 10: i came back to find the lost steam engine.

Splattor: oh aye that's easy!

Dodge: yeah you can find them everywhere, there's owt you'd like.

Splattor: aye.

Diesel 10: not the kind I want, she escaped me once before, as long she still exists. So do the others, but if she cannot be destroyed...

Splattor: um, I'm sorry?

Dodge: did you say destroyed?

Splattor: the D-word?

Dodge: like hurt?

Splattor: aye?

Diesel 10: (annoyed sigh) yes, destroyed you 2...

Splattor: but there's this one problem. H-how are you going to find her?

Dodge: yeah?

Diesel 10: (grins darkly) don't worry, about that. I got that covered...

We then see, Thomas chuff by the 3 diesels as he ignored them and continued on puffing down the mainline. The 3 diesels looked at him as, diesel 10 then said to splattor and dodge.

Diesel 10: make sure to keep an eye on that blue puffball and the rest. You got it?

Splattor and dodge: ummm...well.

Pinchy, then got in front of the 2 diesels and snapped it's teeth at them, freighting the 2 08's. They yelped and moved backwards a bit as, diesel 10 has a snarling look on his face.

Diesel 10: GOT IT?!?

Splattor and dodge: y-yes, boss.

Diesel 10: good...those steamies won't know what hit them. (Laughs evilly)

Splattor and dodge: (began to laugh evilly with him)

Diesel 10: (stops laughing glares at them) STOP THAT!!! ONLY I GET TO DO THAT!

His claw, then started to malfunction a bit before hitting his roof, right in front of his face as, splattor and dodge just giggled under their breaths as, diesel 10's eyes roll before stopping...