2| Addictive

Mattheo.... It landed Mattheo. How am I suppose to kiss him? I can't. My father would kill me. No his father would kill me.

I hear "oohs" and gasped from the other. I look at Mattheo. He has that awful smirk on his face. "Come here, princess" he says tapping onto his lap with his finger, motioning me to sit there. I reluctantly got up, and slowly sat on his lap. I hear pansy cheering, as I place my self onto him. I look into his eyes, there dark, and looking into mine.

(Light smut)

He places a strand of hair behind my ear, i lean down, and slowly start kissing him, it's feels like electricity is shooting through my body, he tastes addicting. Like berries, he tastes like berries. He starts taking dominance by grabbing my neck , deepening the kiss. I start to move my hips a little bit, getting confortable while kissing him. I hear him groan into my mouth, and I smirk at his reaction, he grabs my hips to stop me from moving any more. But that doesn't stop me. I move my hips, practically giving him a lap dance, i hear him groan again, but louder. I move my hips some more, until I feel his hard on brush against me. I give out a little moan, and feel him smirk against my lips. It feels as if all the oxygen in my body is being sucked out, so I pull away, catching my breath. As I was getting up, I feel Mattheo grab my hips pulling me down, right in his hard on. I gasped a little, but not enough so the other could hear. I was about to say something but Mattheo grabs the back of my neck with one hand, keeping the other one on my hip. He kisses me again, this time full of lust, like he had been starving and this was the only way to cure it. The kiss starts getting hotter and more sloppier, like when I kissed pansy. But better.

I pull away, as the kiss was becoming something more than a game. I get up and immediately see his bulge through his pants, I giggle a little and sit back down next to him. I look at pansy and see her mouth completely open and face pale. I then look at Theo and Enzo and they have the same reaction as pansy, but Theo, was looking at Mattheo, he definitely saw his hard on, and laughed at the site.

Mattheo grabbed the nearest pillow and put it on his lap so hopefully it wouldn't be as obvious.

I saw that pansy very much needed to go back to our dorm. So I said goodnight to the boys and dragged pansy with me. It was quiet on the way to our dorm. But when we got to the dorm she couldn't help but ask so many questions about what happened. "Have y'all done that before?" And "You like him, don't you? I obviously ignored her and made sure she fell asleep before taking a shower.

After I got out of the shower, all I could think about was him. Mattheo. His lips were so soft, I need to kiss him again. But I can't. I shouldn't.

==*==*==*= time skip==*==*==*=

I barely got Any sleep last night. I was up thinking about him. I was up thinking about...Mattheo. Thank god there isn't school today.

"Pansy Parkinson! Get your ass up!" I geek because she is a heavy sleeper. "Ughhh shut up, Emma" she says covering her ears. " you had way to much to drink last night" I tell her giving her some water and medicine to soothe the headache.

I help her get up, since I can tell this headache is killing her. "Can't magic fix this or something?" She says hoping that it can. "Sadly no"

Me and pansy get somewhat ready. Just taking off our makeup form last night and putting on some comfy clothes.

We head down to breakfast and sit with the boys. (Sadly including Draco) me and Mattheo haven't looked at each-other since last night, we haven't even said a single word to each-other.

I hear my name being said, pulling me out of my daze. Draco. "You look a little tired, Emma. Mind if I help you back to your dorm?" He says smirking look at me, hoping that i let him come back with me to my dorm.