1| Party?

Well there Emma was. Sitting in potions. Her favorite class, surprisingly she didn't have to pay attention too much because it all just comes easy to her.

Professor was scribbling a bunch of nonsense on the board, about the assignment we have to have complete by the end of the next week. I mean how can a stupid professor assign something the first fucking day. Give us a break, we already have to wake up and get here at 7 in the fucking morning.

As time passes the whole class had had enough of this class, so when the bell rang everyone scurried out to head to Lunch.

Emma makes her way to the slytherin table, sitting next to pansy and Mattheo in-front of her. Theo and Enzo come around and sit next to Mattheo.

Emma's POV

"Emma, there's a party tonight and you have to come!" pansy says shaking my shoulders, clearly excited about the first party of the year, since slytherins obviously throw the best party's.

"Yeah, Emma, you should come with me" Draco says as he passes by me, putting his hand on my shoulder, but I shake it off immediately, disgusted. Not to my surprise he sits next to me, so I scoot over, closer to pansy.

I look over at pansy and say " only if you do my hair" since I am horrible at doing hair, so I usually just keep it down. She squeals, excited that I actually agreed. I'm not one to go to party's. But when I do I'm the life of the party.

Mattheo smirks, looking at me. "What's so funny, riddle?" I say knowing he doesn't like it when I call him by his last name.  "Just the fact that you don't know how to do your own hair, princess" he says calmly, looking for a reaction out of me, and that I don't give him. So i just softly smile at him, and continue eating, every so after engaging in the conversation they are having about whether or not Enzo should get a buzz cut. Which obviously Enzo immediately said no, but pansy, the one who came up with the idea, said yes, along with me, Blaise, Theo, and Draco. Leaving Mattheo and Enzo out numbered. Which there was no way that Enzo would get a buzz cut. But he wouldn't look ugly with one.

After lunch I headed to DADA, which unfortunately I have with Draco, but Atleast I have Mattheo. Me and Mattheo aren't close friends but we are in the same friend group, so we have to associate. When I get to class I see that only two seats left are either by Mattheo or Draco. I see Hermione wave at me, so I wave back. She's really nice and I don't know why the slytherins don't like her, but whatever.

If I sat next to Draco then it would boost his ego, thinks I wanted to sit by him, and he would probably try and pull something. But if I say next to Mattheo, he would be nicer about it, but he would still be cocky.

Profesor snap walked, so I had to decide. Mattheo.

As I sat next to him he looked at me, a smirk on his face, like he had won a million galleons. "Hey there princess"

"Keep it in your pants, Riddle" I say quietly while still smiling, so Snape wouldn't hear.

"Only for you, love" I smile softly at him, trying to be nice. I continue doing my work, paying more attention than in potions, since this is a harder subject for me.

After Snape dismisses the class, I decide to go to my dorm and start getting ready, since the school day is over, and I need a lot of time to get ready.

When I get to my dorm I see pansy already there, putting on makeup and her dress in the bed. "That dress is beautiful, you have to wear it" she laughs and I look at her confused.

"That dress is for you, love" it was a silk, short beautiful green dress, that would fit perfectly. I run up and hug her tightly, as she was doing eye liner, so now she has a long black line all the way from her eye to her temple. She groans but hugs me back.