ENCHANTED FOREST AND SAHRAH.

"In this enchanted forest, it's always night here, where strange things are the norm and you can't trust anyone – everyone is a threat – I've been living for the past four years. I don't remember anything else except my name and my unique powers. I don't even know why I exist in this world without a purpose. I don't know who my family is or where they are. I just woke up suddenly in this forest and learned that I have to survive at any cost. I've taught myself sword fighting and how to defend. I want to escape from this forest, but before I can do that, I must face some incredibly powerful magical creatures. That's why I'm improving my skills. Anyway, let's start a new journey from now on."

After thinking this, Sahrah began walking. She had brought some herbs, food, a dagger, and various clothes. She wore a black gown she made herself. Yes, she's creative. She has medium-length hair, neatly tied in a bun. She had been walking for quite some time, so she decided to rest in the shade of a tree. As she sat there, she fell asleep quickly, but after 5 minutes, she was awakened by a mysterious hiss. When she opened her eyes, she was surprised. In front of her was a huge, tall serpent, looking at her as if it were about to attack. Her big, dark blue eyes were locked onto it, unprepared. As the serpent lunged at her, she instinctively covered her face with both hands and closed her eyes. But when she opened her eyes again, she saw a mysterious, handsome man in a white robe, holding a shiny sword, standing in front of her. She could only see his back. The man gestured to the serpent, and it slithered away. After that, the man disappeared.

"Oh my... I just got saved. Who was that guy? Why did he rescue me? Could he be the answer to all my questions?" Sahrah wondered. She resumed her journey along the path. After walking several kilometers, she stumbled upon a hidden house, concealed beneath the roots of a tree. She went inside, realizing it was a witch's house. She was startled to find a tiny spider there, no larger than an ant. Sahrah has a strong dislike for spiders. Regaining her composure, she noticed an open book on a table. As she read the book, she learned that it was a book of magical talismans, containing spells for portals, otherworldly realms, and various swords. She eagerly read it.

"A Sushan sword is a weapon with the power to shatter souls. Souls are immortal, they can't be killed, but the Sushan sword can break a soul, and even a single wound from it can be excruciating. It doesn't appear on its own; you have to make it with special ingredients like phoenix eagle feathers, king cobra venom, and the strongest metal. You mix all these things to create the sword. Wow, I can make such a powerful sword on my own," she thought. Turning the pages, she saw an image of the sword she had seen in the possession of the mysterious, handsome man. She continued reading about that sword. "This sword is called the Heaven God's sword. Only the Heaven God can use it. Wow, he was really attractive," she said with a smile. Her eyes sparkled, showing the affection she had developed for the Heaven God. However, when she tried to turn to the next pages, she found them blank. She had been reading a diary belonging to the witch who lived in the house. Hearing someone approaching, she quickly left using one of the magical talismans she had taken from a witch she had fought with two years earlier. She continued her journey and eventually reached the area where the fairies lived. After some time, she saw a bright sky and the beautiful sight of fairies gracefully flying through it...