Heaven reach!

""When they were about to leave, a sudden call of Shirona's name made both of them stunned. When they looked back, they saw Cherish standing there. Cherish said, 'Shirona, what are you doing here, and where's Heaven God, and who is she?' Shirona replied, 'She is my assistant, and Heaven God is in Heaven Reach; he has some urgent work there.' Cherish remarked, 'So, you are this busy that you need an assistant? Nice, very nice,' clapping and smiling sarcastically.

Actually, Cherish was kind-hearted, but she wasn't a naive fairy. She was intelligent and had already sensed something fishy. When she saw them, she clearly used her powerful spell and detected the spell they were stealing from her. She tied them in a magical rope suddenly. However, Sahrah was prepared because she had noticed the magical sparkle coming from Cherish's body when she was casting the spell. Sahrah had experience fighting witches, so she knew some tricks like this. She used the invisibility spell and teleported to the witch's side of the forest.

Heaven God was genuinely busy with urgent matters, which left him no time to inquire about the happenings in the Enchanted Forest or Astraka.

Back on the witch's side of the forest, Sahrah created a portal using the spell she had stolen from Cherish. She opened the portal, but as she was about to step in, Shirona held Sahrah's hand, her eyes full of tears, and asked, 'Will we never meet again?' Sahrah reassured her, 'I'm not leaving you. I'll come back after some time, maybe within a month. Just take care of Astraka, AFANA, and yourself.' She gave Shirona a warm smile and then stepped into the portal.

Upon arriving in Heaven Reach, she saw a bright sky with beautiful clouds and she saw greenery everywhere magical butterflies were dancing beautiful birds were singing everything appeared normal, but the portal had closed suddenly. Sahrah found herself on the border of Heaven Reach, and when she stepped across the border, she felt something on her left wrist. It was a bracelet given to her by AFANA when she left. She felt a heartwarming emotion, and as she crossed the border, she experienced an electric shock that coursed through her body, breaking the bracelet the bracelet was made of pure pearls and magical thread it have the pure feelings by breaking it self the bracelet protected sahrah and let her enter it was the last thing she have from AFANA so she collected all the broken peace and tried to fix it by her magic but it didn't worked out by thinking for sometime she tried again and it worked out. This time she used the spells of elara the fairy mean in heaven reach she can't use witch magic knowing it she felt a relief cause she have the spells of Elara.

Since Sahrah had the essence of a Hell God within her, her powers were currently deactivated. They would only reactivate when she got hurt or angry at someone, as her powers were fueled by negativity.

She found herself in a village where an old woman was selling apples. Lacking the currency of Heaven Reach, Sahrah went to a shop where metal items were sharpened. She sharpened 25 metal knives in just 10 minutes, impressing the shopkeeper, who rewarded her with some money. She gave all the money to the old woman and bought every apple. Afterward, she sat in place of the old woman and used her sales techniques from AFANA's shop, selling many apples quickly. She gave fifty percent of the money she earned to the old woman and then left the village. Sahrah asked the people for directions to the palace and set out towards the towering, shiny white building with a golden point on top. When she saw the palace she came back to the village and made a hut because she was already so sleepy and she can't stand anything now she also needed a full proof plan to enter the palace and met the heaven god.