WHO WAS HE?

Sahrah, a 17-year-old girl with a heart filled with uncertainty, had unknowingly carried within her the essence of a Hell God, a truth that remained concealed even from her. Her life had been shaped by the harshness of the forest and the need to survive.

As she ventured deeper into the fairy side of the forest, where enchantment filled the air, she found herself inside a captivating house. It sparkled with an otherworldly charm. Sahrah couldn't resist exploring.

Inside, she discovered a diary belonging to a fairy named Elara, a fully experienced inhabitant of this mystical realm. Elara's diary revealed stories of magical escapades, encounters with fantastical creatures, and insights into the secrets of the fairy world.

But what drew Sahrah's attention most were the spells described within the diary. Elara had meticulously detailed spells for controlling nature, conversing with animals, and even traversing realms. Sahrah couldn't resist the temptation to transcribe some of these spells into her own book of magic, though a sense of guilt lingered.

The conflict within Sahrah was evident. She was a girl who believed in tit for tat, shaped by a life in the unforgiving forest, yet now she was delving into a world of wonder and uncertainty. Her desire to leave the forest and seek the answers of the Heaven God was relentless.

With a mixture of hope and apprehension, Sahrah decided to attempt one of the spells from the diary. It was a spell that promised to transport her to different places, and perhaps, it might bring her closer to the Heaven God, a deity she didn't yet fully understand.

With unwavering determination in her eyes and the essence of a Hell God hidden within her, Sahrah took a deep breath and stepped into the glowing portal, leaving the fairy's house behind. Her journey had taken an unexpected turn, and she was on her way to discovering a love story between Hell and Heaven that would shape her destiny.