THE ONE I LOVE WHERE ARE YOU

Days later, a powerful witch attacked Astraka, causing chaos and destruction. Sahrah confronted the witch, engaging in a fierce battle to protect the realm. The fight was challenging, but with the unexpected arrival of Hyunjin and Shirona, they managed to defeat the witch and save Astraka once again.

"After the battle with the witch, Shirona came to realize that Sahrah was merely a determined girl and posed no threat to Astraka. During the fight, Sahrah had only used her dagger and a magical rope, while Hyunjin had employed magical fireballs to weaken the witch. Shirona had protected the people and helped subdue the witch, who had fallen unconscious. They detained the witch.

Hyunjin expressed his gratitude to Sahrah. However, a face-to-face conversation with Hyunjin made Sahrah feel incredibly shy. She almost felt like fainting, but she concealed her discomfort. Sahrah replied, 'It's my duty to save the people and the place where I live.' Shirona also thanked Sahrah and apologized for her previous rudeness. Sahrah, in turn, realized she had misjudged Shirona.

Hyunjin extended an invitation to Sahrah to visit the palace, as she had a wound on her arm. He healed her with his magical powers. Sahrah had the ability to heal herself automatically, but for some reason, it didn't work in the presence of Hyunjin. She didn't understand this oddity but cherished her interactions with him. Politely, she declined the invitation, as she wanted to prioritize her friendship with Afana.

Upon returning home, Sahrah shared the events with Afana, who expressed concern. However, when Afana learned that Hyunjin had helped and healed Sahrah, her worry subsided. Sahrah mentioned her desire to visit Hyunjin's family in the realm where gods reside. Afana, familiar with Hyunjin, explained that he lived in a realm of gods."

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THAT WILL SAHRAH BE ABLE TO REACH THE WORLD WHERE IS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT LIVES? OR WILL SHE BE ABLE TO MAKE HEAVEN GOD LOVE HER?