HEAVEN REACH AND SAHRAH!

"Next day, Shirona came to AFANA's house to meet and discuss with Sahrah about their hidden mission, "hunt the Dream Hunter." Shirona asked AFANA about Sahrah's whereabouts, and AFANA replied that Sahrah was at the fruit shop. She suggested that Shirona could come with her to meet Sahrah there. Shirona agreed, and they went to the fruit shop.

When they met Sahrah, they talked in hushed tones about their mission, making sure AFANA couldn't overhear them. However, AFANA smiled as she observed their deep friendship and even teased them about whether they were talking or flirting. Sahrah and Shirona laughed at the humorous comment.

Sahrah then mentioned that she and Shirona were going to practice sword fighting. AFANA agreed, and they left the shop. Together, they headed to the farmer area. The path was challenging with stones and mud, but they managed to reach their destination.

They noticed a house made entirely of black stones, which stood out among the huts in the area. They knocked on the door, but there was no response. Sahrah, with a powerful kick, broke the door open. Inside, they found a bed in the corner, a kitchen area, and some chairs but no one present. Sahrah used her magic to reveal the invisible potion's magic, which made a man, dressed like an exorcist, appear. He had a long beard and mustache and was rather stout.

Shirona questioned him harshly, but the exorcist-type person remained silent and attempted to flee. Sahrah caught him and tied him up with a rope. Despite their efforts, the man didn't speak. They heard someone approaching, so they concealed themselves, and Sahrah used a talisman to prevent the exorcist from speaking. They also employed an invisible talisman created by Sahrah.

When AFANA entered the house and approached the exorcist, Sahrah broke the talisman's magic. She explained their presence and the reason behind it to AFANA. They persuaded the man to provide them with the Dream Spell, and then they left the farmer area, returning to AFANA's house.

Sahrah shared the mission's purpose with AFANA, explaining that the Dream Hunter had been troubling not only her but others as well. She expressed her concern for her friends and their safety. AFANA hugged Sahrah and thanked her.

Later that evening, Sahrah decided that she had to go to Heaven Reach to find answers to her questions. She believed that the Dream Hunter's revelations pointed in that direction. She explained her decision to AFANA, who understood her need for answers. Sahrah knew that Heaven Reach was the birthplace of the Heaven God and his family and that it held the key to many mysteries. With Heaven God away for some time, she felt the urgency to go there.

Sahrah went to the palace, where Shirona joined her. Together, they went to the lake and had a conversation about why Heaven God had called Sahrah. Shirona explained that Heaven God was headed to Heaven Reach and wouldn't return for at least a month or two. Sahrah asked for Shirona's help to get to Heaven Reach, and after some hesitation, Shirona agreed. She couldn't say no to her best friend.

The two of them continued their search for clues in the palace but found little. Shirona suggested involving a Lil fairy, an assistant to Hyunjin. Sahrah captured the fairy in a magical glass jar and threatened it to get information. They learned about a fairy named MISS CHERISH, who had the power to cast a spell to reach Heaven Reach. They ventured into the fairy side of the forest, where Sahrah also showed Shirona the witch side, her former home.

They located MISS CHERISH's house and, with a feeling of guilt, stole the spell they needed to open the portal to the heaven reach before departing."

Will they be able to go to the heaven reach? Or will miss cherish came in their way?