LOVE FEELS STRANGE

"Sahrah is curious about Hyunjin, his family, and his world. Is he single, or does he already have a lover? Will he love her? These thoughts raced through her mind as she helped AFANA at her fruit shop. A customer arrived asking for apples, and she handed them over with a blessing note, a clever strategy to engage customers. The customer left happily and even gave a tip. AFANA felt proud and remarked, 'The secret to making this much money is so simple, isn't it?' Sahrah smiled.

After a few days, Sahrah decided to visit Shirona and inquire about how she was doing. 'I'm alright, how about you?' Shirona asked. Sahrah responded with a happy expression. She then confessed the reason for her visit, 'I wanted to know more about you. Actually, I've liked you since we fought the witch. I was so sorry for thinking wrong of you during our marketplace encounter. I'm really sorry, Shirona.' Shirona was taken aback but felt sympathy for Sahrah. 'You don't have to be sorry; it was just a misunderstanding,' Shirona said politely and smiled.

Sahrah eagerly asked, 'So, are we friends now?' Shirona replied, 'Yes.' Sahrah then invited Shirona to her house. There was a brief hesitation from Shirona, but Sahrah stopped her and said, 'If you don't want to come, no problem. I just wanted to make amends with the invitation.' Shirona decided to accept and said, 'Well, okay, I'll try to come.' Sahrah hugged her, cementing their newfound friendship.

Shirona visited Sahrah's house and was welcomed with the fragrance of roses and fresh fruit juice, along with fruit salads and lunch. Sahrah had prepared a delightful meal for her new friend. Shirona was genuinely surprised by Sahrah's kindness and good behavior. After lunch, Shirona left, and AFANA commented, 'It's surprising how you turned your first enemy into your best friend. Almost worthy of praise.'

Sahrah smiled and responded, 'Well, you did a great job making such delicious food. Where did you get the recipe?' AFANA replied, 'My mother taught me.' Sahrah had known Shirona would visit and had gone to great lengths to ensure a perfect lunch for her.

Later, AFANA asked Sahrah if she wanted to go shopping with her, but Sahrah rudely declined. She later revealed that she had to go somewhere, and when AFANA left, Sahrah pretended to leave but instead retrieved a pouch from her house and headed to the palace.

There, she met Shirona again and engaged in a long conversation about the palace and the world. Eventually, she asked Shirona about her relationship status. Shirona replied, 'I'm not interested in such things.' Sahrah asked if she could handle the loneliness, to which Shirona responded that she had too much to do to feel lonely. Sahrah then inquired about Hyunjin, the king. Shirona revealed that he had no lover for the past 100 years and was only 26 years old in appearance. Sahrah was surprised by the revelation.

That night, as Sahrah and AFANA sat on the rooftop, Sahrah gazed at the moon and confessed, 'The moon looks so shiny tonight. Aren't you hungry?' AFANA asked. Sahrah responded, 'I think I've fallen in love with your Heaven God. I don't know why, but these feelings are becoming stronger day by day. I feel sadness, happiness, and even anger, but I always think of him.'" her eyes started feeling sleepy and she slept on the shoulders of AFANA.

"After the night she slept on AFANA's shoulders, she woke up in her room. She came to the door and saw AFANA sitting on the chair, drinking tea, and lost in her thoughts. She asked about what happened last night.

AFANA replied in a serious tone, 'You were sitting on the rooftop when I came there. You started talking about your feelings, and then you slept on my shoulder.'

Sahrah asked in a worried tone, 'Are you upset with me?'

AFANA replied, 'No, I'm not. I was just thinking about what happened to you yesterday. You became so sad.'

'I know you are upset, AFANA. I have another path to walk, and it's separate from you. Maybe, one day, you won't be able to see me again. Maybe I'll leave. Our destinies are different,' Sahrah said in a serious tone.

AFANA exclaimed, 'So, you want to leave me,' and threw her tea cup to the ground, breaking it.

Sahrah tried to calm her, saying, 'Don't be angry like that. I don't want to leave you, but I have to.'

AFANA replied through tears, 'I knew it from the start. I just want you to be happy. You're free to go wherever and whenever you want. Just tell me, don't go so suddenly.'

Sahrah comforted her by hugging her.

Afterward, Sahrah helped AFANA in the fruit shop. At night, Sahrah made dinner for AFANA and announced, 'Dinner is ready.' She fed AFANA with her own hands.

In the morning, Sahrah was going to visit Shirona, so she took the pouch again, but this time, there was nothing inside. She shouted, 'Hey, is anyone here?'

Shirona came from the training area and asked about the sudden visit. Sahrah explained, 'I want you to come with me.'

Shirona agreed, and Sahrah took her to the lake. Sitting on the side of the lake, Sahrah held Shirona's hand and said, 'Shirona, I want to tell you something.'

Shirona replied, 'Yes, go ahead.'

'Actually, I want to ask if you know anything about the Dream Hunter?' Sahrah asked.

Shirona was shocked at first and then asked how Sahrah knew about it. Sahrah explained, 'I read about it in a book. Just tell me, do you know about it or not?'

Shirona replied, 'I do know about it. It's a creature that hunts dreams, meaning dreams are its food. Sometimes it invades people's dreams and makes their lives like hell.'

Sahrah inquired further, 'Where can this creature be found?'

Shirona answered, 'It can be found in dreams. You have to drink a potion called Dream Spell, and then you can enter your own dream and try to find it. But it's not guaranteed; they have different locations in each dream.'

Curious, Shirona asked, 'Why are you asking about this?'

Sahrah explained, 'Because I want to meet it. I want to know something very important.'

Shirona expressed concern, saying, 'But it's dangerous. You could get trapped in your own dream.'

Sahrah requested Shirona's help, saying, 'Shirona, I need your help. I want that Dream Potion, and I want you to come with me.'

Shirona asked, 'But why?'

Sahrah replied, 'Because it's important. Just tell me if you're going to help me or not.'

Shirona finally agreed, 'Okay, I'll help you. We have to go to the farmer area; there's someone who can make such spells.'

Sahrah determinedly said, 'Let's hunt the Dream Hunter, then.'"