☆𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞☆

The feeling of falling further and further in love with y/n for each kiss. He doesn't think his heart could get any fuller, any more overflowing with affection.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~Time skip to 3 days later~

Hobie's watch buzzed and there it showed a mission sent by miguel.

"Aww, you have to go now..?" Y/n frowns knowing he's going to leave for a few hours, leaving her alone.

He frowns, his lips parting. "I... Yeah, I have to go," he whispers, your frown causing him to frown as well.

"I have a mission... A patrol... But you don't have to worry," he continues, his hand reaching out to stroke your cheek.

"I promise I'll be back as soon as I finish. Won't be long. Just a quick mission and then I'll come back to kiss you again."

He gazes deeply into your eyes, his gaze filled with love and affection. "I love you. I'll come back to you."

"Yes darling.. i love you too.. be careful out there okay?" Y/n sighed and gave him a kiss before he left

He can't help but smile at her as she kiss him and worrying about him, not that he'd expect anything else from y/n.

"I will. I'll see you in a bit. I'll come back for more kisses," he smiles.
"I love you, so much."

He lets out a deep breath as he walks away, his soul filled with a kind of nervous anxiety as he thinks about the mission ahead. This isn't the first time, of course, he's done this before. Plenty of times. But he always makes it back to you.

Hobie walked out of sight, entering the portal that leads to the HQ. Y/n let out a deep sigh as she watches his figure dssapear into the orange cartoony portal looking.

Boredness hits y/n in just a few seconds, she decided to clean up his messy apartment. It's not y/n's responsibility to clean up his mess or anything, he has to do it himself. But y/n didn't mind helping him clean his apartment, she wanted him to come back and feeling happy and cozy with his apartment looking clean.

~A few hours later~

His heart flutters as he walks into his apartment and sees her through the opened bedroom door laying there in his bed. The sight of y/n causes his heart to skip a few beats and his face to burn bright red.

His smile then quickly fades when he sees that y/n have left the TV on yet again. The news channel blares about the latest government scandal and the need for them to continue their crackdown.

"Hey," he mutters, his tone gentle and his voice filled with love.

"What have you been up to?"

Y/n jumped out of the bed as she heard his voice.

"Hobie..?!" She quickly ran out of his bedroom and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so muchh" y/n then went on her tippy toes and plant a kiss on hobie's lips.

The way her lips meet his makes his entire body feel like it's on fire as his soul burns. He hand reaches up to caress the smooth, soft skin of your cheek, his fingers brushing against your soft, supple lips.

"I missed you, too," he whispers, his voice deep and raspy as he wraps his arms around you and holds you in a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry for leaving you for so long. But I'm back. And I missed you every second I was away."

"Its okay, darling" y/n looked up at him, then a meow was heard.

"Oh, hello," he smiles, his attention flitting to the sound of the meow.

He looks down to see whatever the source of the meow is, his brow furrowing slightly at the sight of a kitten. "Who are you?"

He reaches down with his hand and gently pets the kitten, causing it to purr softly.

"And where did you come from?" He looks back up at y/n. "He's so cute," he says, his voice filled with a mixture of tenderness and joy as he admires the kitty.

Y/n smiled at the scene of hobie with the kitty she adopted.

"Oh, you adopted him from the pet shop?" he smiles, his voice still gentle and loving as he looks down to give the kitten one more gentle stroke. Y/n replies with a nod as she crouched next to hobie.

He lets out a deep breath as his heart flutters in his chest. "He's adorable. What do you plan on naming him?"

"I actually named him Mochi!" Y/n said with a big grin on her face.

"Mochi is such a cute name!" he gushes, smiling warmly as the name sinks in.

He wraps an arm around her shoulders and pulls her in close, his cheek resting against y/n, her soft hair tickling his nose as an adorable kitten purrs softly between the two of them.

"We'll have to get him the cutest little outfits for him to wear," he murmurs, his tone soft and kind.

"He's our child now," he smiles, his voice gentle as he gazes down at the kitten.

"Are we gonna be good parents? I hope I'll be a good parent. I hope I won't get mad if Mochi scratches the couch or anything."

"Mochi's gonna get all the toys and all the love in the world," he continues, his voice filled with tenderness and delight.

Y/n just smiled while caressing hobie's hand. Hobie felt butterflies in his stomach, he loved it when it comes to being with y/n. It was different whenever he's with y/n.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A/n
924 words!!

Don't forget to vote for more chapters! I'm sorry this chapter isn't alot! But i still hope you guys enjoyed it <3

I'm also sorry for not updating, I've been busy with school. But i'll try posting twice a month, because of school i can't focus on writing the story.

I'll try updating you guys! If i do have time, my teachers has been giving lots of homework :(

But Love you all! <3 Hope you guys have a great day! Tysm for the votes by the way and also ty for reading my fanfic!🤍🤍 It means alot to me :))