Chapter 6: Can I?

Dixie's POV:

I woke up, not feeling Noah beside me. I got up and went to the Bathroom. The smell of fresh bacon wafted through the air I sniffed in deeply, loving the smell. Hopefully I would be allowed to eat some, back at home, my Father never used to let me eat anything like bacon because he said it would make me too fat and I was already pretty much there.

I finished using the Bathroom and then I went into the Closet to pick out my Outfit. I wanted something like a dress because I think Noah's Father would comment if I wore anything like a hoodie or sweatpants. Noah wouldn't care and his Mother would just tell me I looked beautiful. Gosh, I loved Noah's Mother, I feel so bad she has to be caged up with that Monster of a Man. Anyway, I picked out my Outfit, here's what it looked like:

It was pretty, but it didn't look like I was trying too hard so it fit the vibe

It was pretty, but it didn't look like I was trying too hard so it fit the vibe. Next I did my makeup, if you would call it that, which only took five minutes since I don't really do makeup, just some Drunk Elephant products, then some foundation to cover up a tiny spot on my neck, with some lip gloss and perfume.

Once I was done, I went downstairs. Noah was sitting at the table already, on his Phone and his Mother was serving up food on the plates. She smiled when she saw me. "You look stunning Sweetheart!" She exclaimed. "Thank you!" I replied back while smiling.

I sat down in the chair next to Noah and then Amy brought over two plates of food full of bacon, little pancakes stuffed with Nutella, strawberries and blueberries, eggs and croissant sandwiches with turkey and cheese inside.

Noah and I started eating. We finished eating and then Noah's Father decided to come. Noah rolled his eyes. "I wish he didn't have to come." Noah muttered under his breath, but I heard because I was standing right next to him, kind of behind him because I was scared of his Father. Thankfully Noah didn't decide to move and then completely reveal me, I think he knew I was trying to hide behind him.

"Hey Tim, your plates ready over here." Amy said. Tim smirked and sat down on the table. Noah went up the stairs and so I just followed him because I didn't want to be left alone there. I sat down on the bed. "Hey I have a question." I said to him quietly. He looked up at me. "Can I still see my Brothers?" I asked him nervously. "Yeah I was going to speak to you about it, but your Father told me how close you were to them so I'll let you see them, I'll drive you someday but maybe not today since I have quite a bit to do." He said. "Thank you." I said smiling.