Chapter 11: I'm Ready

Dixie's POV:

We got into the Car and Noah started driving. "Wait Baby, can we actually go to KFC right now, I'm kind of hungry, we don't have to though if you don't want to." I asked. "No Baby of course we can. I kind of forgot we haven't ate at all today." He replied while taking the route to KFC.

We got to the drive thru, he got what he wanted, I got what I wanted and then we went home. It was 10:00pm, when we had gotten home, but I didn't feel tired and nor did Noah. We went upstairs into our Bedroom and all of a sudden, Noah smashed his lips on top of mine.

I kissed back obviously. I started trying to take his clothes off. I think I was ready to have sex. He stopped for a second. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. He carried on kissing me and then took off my clothes and his clothes.

He gave me one more look asking if he could actually get in me and I nodded. He put it in. I started moaning with pleasure. Neither one of us had felt like this before. Noah loved me and I loved him so I was so happy to be able to give myself to him first.

I was always scared in case my Father would take my virginity from me but thankfully he didn't. Noah started sucking on my boobs and with his free hand, squeezing the other. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his cute, curly hair.

"What's my name?" Noah asked. "N-Noah." I moaned. "Nope, I've got to go harder." He said going so hard. "Daddy!" I moaned so loud I'm convinced the people in Spain heard me. Noah smirked. We carried on for about another ten hours and then we fell asleep.