Chapter 10: Back Home

Dixie's POV:

Noah wrapped me up into a hug and lay me down on his chest. I think I was starting to kind of love him. Love is such a strong word, but I've craved it for so long. I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "I love you." He whispered. My heart jumped up and down. "I love you too." I whispered back while smiling.

He leaned his head down and gave me a long, passionate kiss. "Do you want to go back to your Father's House?" He asked while pulling back. My eyes widened. "Huh? I don't want to go back! I want to stay with you Noah!" I protested.

He smiled. "No Baby, I meant as in just going there for a visit, and then I can do my dirty work to your Father." He replied. I got butterflies when he called me Baby. "Ohh, then yeah sure." I said to him. I got up and then Noah took my hand and we walked to the Garage where Noah's 'normal' cars were.

I got in and he shut the door for me. He started driving. He put one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh. I smiled and touched the top of his hand. I kind of wanted the drive to last forever so I wouldn't have to face my Father, but within an hour, we were there since unfortunately there wasn't any traffic.

I took a deep breath. I stepped out of the car. Noah held my hand and gave my forehead a kiss. He knocked on the door because I didn't want to move away from him. My Father just had to answer the door. His face was surprised when he saw me.

"Hello Noah!" He bellowed, completely ignoring me, his own daughter. "Marc." Noah rep,ied flatly. My Father looked kind of angry when he noticed that Noah was holding my hand and stroking it.

We went into the house. My Mother was sitting on the Couch with all of my Brothers sat by her just on their Phones. They all gasped excitedly when they saw me. "Dixie!" They all exclaimed. I smiled and gave them all a hug.

My Mother got up and gave me a hug next. I wasn't as excited of seeing her than my Brothers. I walked over to the other Couch and lead Noah behind me. "Blake? A word?" Noah asked. Blake stood up and took Noah out of the room.

I felt kind of uncomfortable without Noah in the room with me, even though this was my own family, but within five minutes Noah was back. "Did you tell Blake about my Father thing?" I asked. "Yeah, I asked him if whether he abuses your other Brothers too and your Mother and he said yes, Blake's actually going to help me kill him. I'm not going to bother telling your other Brothers, Blake's the Heir, if he knows what's happening then everything is fine." He said. I nodded.

We stayed talking for about an hour more and then Blake winked at Noah. Noah gave a discreet nod in response. "Um, Marc, Blake and I want to speak to you about some Mafia Things." Noah started. "Yes Father, you know, Noah's the Best Mafia Boss in the entire World. We could pick up some things with his help." Blake added.

"Oh yes of course." My Father said smirking, not knowing he was going to his Murder destination. I took a deep breath. Ten minutes had gone by, but nothing had happened. Just then, we heard a loud gunshot. "What on Earth was that!" My Mother shrieked.

"Mama, Blake and Noah murdered Father, he's gone." I said. She looked kind of confused, yet relieved. My Brothers all looked really happy. Noah and Blake both came back up. "His body's still in the Basement. Me and Blake didn't really feel like moving the body." Noah said. I went over to him and put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. "Thank you." I said.

I could see that all my Brothers were smiling and my Mother was tearing up. I pulled back. "Me and Dixie are going to set off." Noah said. My Mother nodded. He dabbed all of my Brothers up and just said Goodbye to my Mother. I hugged them all and then grabbed Noah's hand again.