Chapter 8: Head Scratches

Dixie's POV:

Me and Amy carried on talking for about eight more hours and then Tim came home so she had to leave. I lay down on the bed, trying to fall asleep, but I just couldn't. I wanted Noah to be here. I don't know how I got so attached to him so quickly.

I sat up, but with my legs still in the sheets and I just went on my Phone. Two hours had went by, but Noah still wasn't here, and I still wasn't asleep. Just then, Noah came through the door. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. I gasped.

"Noah! Oh my gosh, what the fuck happened?" I asked concerned. "I got into a fight with a Gang. Don't worry though, I killed them after." He said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Come on, let's go to the Bathroom, I have a First Aid Kit and we need to definitely clean your cuts before they get infected." I said to him.

He followed me into the Bathroom. I sat down on the Counter and he stood in between my legs. "Here, hold my hand if you need something to squeeze onto." I said holing my hand out. I cleaned the first cut which was on his stomach.

Off topic, but his abs were like so hot. He squeezed my hand so tightly. I went through all of the cuts and put some antiseptic on the bruises. "Alright I'm done. Your cuts are going to go in a couple of days and your bruises aren't that bad so their not really noticeable so you can still wear half t-shirts and stuff." I said to him. He nodded and then helped me get down from the Counter.

He took his shirt off and lay down on the bed. He moved his head to my chest. Without thinking, I just started scratching his head / giving him a head massage. "Fuck that feels so good." He groaned. I smiled. I carried on doing that until I noticed he was asleep. Then, I comfortably went to sleep with his head still on my chest.