▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝟬𝟬𝟭 ║▌║▌║█│▌

↻

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁: 𝟺𝟶𝟷𝟽

𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚂𝙴𝙾𝚄𝙻, 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰|

𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚁 𝟸 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚅 𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽|

𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚃: 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙷|

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Key terms:

Artificial Superintelligence: an entity capable of surpassing human intelligence by manifesting cognitive skills and developing thinking skills of its own.

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

The incessant beeping of the neon blue electrifying alarm clock caused Jisung to snap his eyes open and groan in complete annoyance. He muttered a few curses under his breath as he remembered that his parents usually disable the soundproof function every school night on his tranquillity cosmos pod bed. As per usual, the bluenette adjusted to his brain being awake as he observed the tiny and circular light globes attached to the round ceiling of the pod under the neon white LED lights for a total duration of five minutes.

Watching the little stars, as he would like to call them, puts his mind at ease, making him forget about all the bad things that occurred to him with the household he was assigned to since birth. Since he's a member of a perfect utopian society, wasn't everyone supposed to live in peace and harmony or was it just an easily detectable lie all along? The teen mentally pushed these worrying and dystopian-like thoughts to the deepest pits of his cranium. All he had to do was forget about it and everything would be in its original state of perfection like he was programmed to be.

Jisung eased up on the comfortable bed to prepare for his routinely eventful solar day on a Sunday morning. The motion sensors from the smart tech bed detected that the host, Jisung was finally awake. Immediately, the teen had to go through a body scan process before even leaving the pod freely. An AI-generated voice then announced,

❝ A pleasant morning, Park Jisung. Body-regulated temperature is 36.59°C (97.86°F). No abnormalities were detected. The percentage of your health status for Sunday, August 11, 4017 is 99.5% healthy ❞

When the AI completed the task of making its general updates on Jisung's health status, the sealed glass entrance opened making a clicking sound. The bluenette's room appeared once he finally came off the gravity-defying bed. The boy's high-tech bedroom design is every 41st-century teenager's dream bedroom and definitely a must-have. A state-of-the-art modern dark-themed cyber room with artificial lighting running in a perfectly straight line around all the crevices and corners of the bedroom, ornaments and souvenirs kept in a glass case due to yearly time travel trips Jisung took with his family, odd geometrically shaped silver and white furniture, and to top it all off, live outer space imagery could be seen through the window in order to give the room that spaceship vibe. Decor similar to this is not just designed for every utopian child though, the wealthiest and most influential cryptocurrency families must be a part of the VIP high society... so consider Jisung a crypto baby (the futuristic term for nepo baby). Anyways, the bluenette heads to the tech-designed comfort bathroom to prepare for a very hectic day. After taking a long shower, the boy came out and commanded his personal biomimetic butterfly drone to fetch him his school uniform. The robot obeyed this order, swiftly flew to the night table, and gave him a thin high-tech neon green glass chip in the palm of his hand.