▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝟬𝟭𝟯 ║▌║▌║█│▌

↻

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁: 𝟺𝟶𝟸𝟹|

𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚄𝙻𝚂𝙰𝙽, 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰|

𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚁 𝟸 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚅 𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽|

𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚃: 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙷|

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Key terms:

✦ Anti-utopia: a speculated community or society that is undesirable or frightening.

✦ Wasteland: an unused area of land that has become or overgrown.

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

The next day came at an awfully slow pace for Mark Lee. Maybe it's because he tried to do something productive for the entire night while wondering and worrying about whether Jisung will ever wake up again. As the ravenette sat by the window sill, he played with the pendant that adorned his neck, which was always a habit of his when he's nervous. Mark was not able to get a wink of sleep because of these thoughts that were fully occupying his mind and also because he was going back and forth from the window sill to the bed, placing his index finger underneath the sleeping bluenette's nose just to see if he was still breathing. As the dyson sphere sun was slowly rising in its usual rotating manner, the raven haired male went over to the sleeping beauty once more, crouched down in front of the bed and held onto the younger's cold hand, then he used his thumb to caress it. Mark took some time to appreciate how peacefully beautiful Jisung looked when he was sleeping. It honestly calmed him down for quite a bit, making him forget that there was a literal apocalypse going on outside. But that was the aura that Jisung gave off to be honest, the one that gives you a peace of mind. 

After some time, he got up and then leaned over to give the sleeping beauty a soft peck on the forehead. Mark then left the room and went to the kitchen area and washed a silver pot, two spoons, two glass cups and two ceramic bowls that he'll be using to make and share breakfast. He then rummaged through his backpack for something edible for breakfast apart from ramen noodles and to his luck he found a few packs of instant oatmeal porridge, maple syrup and milk (that's not expired) that could easily fill them up for the rest of the day. Since there's nothing that he can use in the kitchen to do the job of actually preparing the breakfast snacks, Mark went outside to see if there were any other resources that were available. The male found two building blocks that could help in building his makeshift stove. After he was done repositioning the heavy building blocks and placing a pot filled with water in it, Mark used a spare double arc electric lighter he had and lit a fire in the dead grass in between those blocks for boiling the liquid. Mark opened the oatmeal porridge packs and threw all the contents to the pot and used the spoon and stirred around the pot. Just give it a few minutes and then it'll be prepared enough to serve for two.