▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝟬𝟬𝟳 ║▌║▌║█│▌

↻

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁: 𝟺𝟶𝟸𝟹|

𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚄𝙻𝚂𝙰𝙽, 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰|

𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚁 𝟸 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚅 𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽|

𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚃: 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙷|

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Key terms:

✦ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is a great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic.

✦ Computer virus: A computer virus is a type of malware that, when executed, replicates itself by modifying other computer programs and inserting its own code into those programs. If this replication succeeds, the affected areas are then said to be "infected" with a computer virus, a metaphor derived from biological viruses.

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Six years have passed since the AI apocalypse began and the changes were evident. Both Artificial Intelligence and other advanced machines were evolving more and more while the human population was decreasing significantly and barely managing to survive. AIs were created to be much more intelligent than the humans that used up their brain capacity to create them. Now Artificial Intelligence turns on their creators and are seeking to create a new world where a balance between utopia and dystopia is present.

During the apocalypse, cities were plagued in a hazy grey colour due to the havoc that the AIs created which caused a major shift in the air itself, the architecture of the land was still standing tall but if one took a closer look, the damage was there even though the buildings were bound to collapse eventually, electric wires were hanging low on the roads or even strewn carelessly on the ground which would cause a great harm of electric shock if any one dares to draw near and last, but certainly not least, Artificial Intelligence of all kinds surrounding the skies and cities, searching for any human that they could find and ultimately achieving their goal in destroying the human race. The atmosphere appears to be eerily similar to that of a dystopian society, to put it in much simpler terms.

On the cracked streets of Ulsan, the heavy footsteps which belonged to Mark Lee could be heard, running down the road, stepping into stagnant puddles of water as he tried to escape the killer drones that were firing at him. Mark then hid behind this abandoned vehicle as he took out his gauss revolver from his gun holster that was strapped to the waist of his black tactical techwear pants. Still in a kneeling position, the ravenette positioned the gun in an upward position and pulled the trigger, shooting down three killer drones simultaneously in five seconds to be exact. A killer drone spotted the male and attempted to fire at him. Unfortunately for the sky robot, it missed which gave Mark the opportunity to find another hiding spot and shoot down at that drone and the other drones that are swarming towards him. The ravenette stood up and reloaded his gun while he observed the powered down drones all over the ground, even with some by his feet for a few seconds before making his way to what he thought was a relatively safe area in this lifeless city.