▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝟬𝟬𝟰 ║▌║▌║█│▌

↻

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁: 𝟺𝟶𝟷𝟽

𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚂𝙴𝙾𝚄𝙻, 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰|

𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚁 𝟸 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚅 𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽|

𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚃: 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙷|

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Key terms:

Dyson Sphere: is a hypothetical megastructure that encompasses a star and captures a large percentage of its solar power output.

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Hey, let's go to the basketball court before school is in session

Chenle suggested. Without waiting for Jisung's protest, the lavender-haired grabbed the boy's wrist and led him to the elevator. As they entered the lift, the lavender-haired placed his fingerprints on the smooth elevator button that was available. This button would eventually lead to the gravity-defying basketball court that was located literally on a man-made undetectable atmospheric shield. The purpose of this is to obviously create a safe environment for the students and to easily detect the enemy. Little did the students know that their own school would be their biggest enemy exactly two hours in the future. Afterward, the boys silently admire the view of the dimming glow from the earth's star that is caused by the spin of the alien megastructure which is known as the Dyson Sphere. To these tier-two humans, it was indeed a beautiful sight. They then arrive at their final destination. As soon as the elevator doors open, the view of the dark space basketball court is illuminated by the bright neon colours of red, blue, green, orange, and white. Jisung's favourite thing about coming here is that there aren't really a lot of tier-2 humans occupying the area. That still doesn't mean less noise but he has the freedom to do whatever he wants without having to follow the strict rules of the school all the time. Another one of Chenle's many friends invited him to play some basketball before an advanced technological school bell signalled that every student should attend classes immediately or else they'd be severely punished.

Wanna go play some ball?

The lavender-haired asked after catching an airless dark 3D printed basketball that includes a fiery neon orange glow at the circumference. Jisung refused the offer and the lavender-haired sighed, telling his best friend that he was a monotonous person as always.

You're gonna have to make up for it by coming with me on a time-travelling trip to the year 2015 this Saturday so we can go to the NBA championships to see Stephen Curry play