▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝟬𝟭𝟰 ║▌║▌║█│▌

↻

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁: 𝟺𝟶𝟸𝟹|

𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙰𝙽, 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰|

𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: 𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚁 𝟸 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙴𝚅 𝙲𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽|

𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚃: 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙷|

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Key terms:

✦ Hydroceramic: made of clay that remains porous after firing. 

✦ Oxygen tablets (fictional definition): effective to use when someone is slowly dying from suffocation as a result of being in a body of water for too long or being in a gaseous chamber for an extended period of time. 

༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ⛓🦾 ˖⁺ . ⩩

Jisung found himself sitting around a grey marbled table in a room. The room was clad in this white hydroceramic material that is used to keep the space at cool temperatures. On the cold table, the bluenette saw a blank paper and a fountain pen. He looked around the white room wondering what he was supposed to do with this. The bluenette tried to leave the room but he couldn't move because of the steel restraints that were over his ankles. He looked up at the digital hologram timer that was hovering mid air in the centre of the room space. The timer was five minutes. What should he do in five minutes? Aside from thinking about the time that is quickly passing by, the bluenette could feel a familiar type of psychological pressure which sends shivers down his spine. This same exact white room that he was currently confined in, in this reality reminded him of what he experienced as a child when he failed to be perfect. To go through this again should be considered as torture at this point. 

❝ I don't know what to do... ❞

Jisung muttered underneath his breath. His right hand started to tremble and he tried to hide his unknown fears with his left hand that was also visibly shaking.

❝ You know exactly what to do Park Jisung. Hurry child, time is against you ❞

Jisung heard the voice of Madame Park say to him. He looked around the room for the woman but she was nowhere to be seen but he saw a CCTV security camera, watching his every move.

❝ Mother please... ❞

❝ You don't want to know the consequences of one who doesn't follow orders ❞