chapter one

There she was laying down on her abandoned mattress dreaming about her prince charming whom she's not sure exist when she heard a splash of a cold icing water on her body all the way to her spine.she hastily woke up and clears the water on her face due to her blurry vision,in which she saw a vision of a devil whose mission is to ruin and make her life a miserable disaster.
"So you've got the privilege to be so comfortable while sleeping jalujo(daughter of a bitch)"said the devil whom she called amma.

Amma is such a despicable human being who is obsessed  with worldly things and never gets contented with what she has even though it will cost a life. Amma gave the 18yr old ~SUKAYNAH(kaynah)~ a painful sounding slap,the girl almost fainted due to the headache she was feeling and winced in pain while Amma hissed in response. The girl silently left the room without glancing at Amma who was surprised about the girl's disrespectful manner towards her.

When kaynah finished her chores, she glanced at the wall clock and it shows 7:00 which means she has to get her siblings ready for Islamic school.

Normally her weekend routine is to wake up at exactly 5:00,pray her salatul fajr,do the house chores,get the kids ready,prepare breakfast for the whole family before 8:30, feed the kids and wait for the school bus to come at exactly 9:00.
If she fails to wake up early then Amma is surely going to pour a bucket full of cold water on her like what transpired earlier morning.

She had her breakfast and was heading to her room while she accidentally bombed into a huge figure"Can't you see where your going you stupid girl"said the elderly man who is her father (daddy) and she replied in native"Wadu munyal mi anda on(I'm sorry it wasn't intentional)"after apologizing to him, he gave her a disgusted look with a hiss attached to it and left to have his breakfast.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yay Congratulations to me! This is the very end of my first chapter HURAYY🥳!
Even though it's short I've tried my best😁
Mind y'all this is my first book so.... Y'all can correct me if there's an error
NO HATE COMMENTS PLS 🙏!!!!!

So .... I'll be using two languages in this book which is FULANI and ENGLISH
But insha'Allah by God grace I'll improve my writing skills by writing long chapters.
Thank you lovelies 😘😘😘🥰