Chapter two

Kaynah's POV

After my encounter with my dad, I headed to my room and layed down on my mattress lost in thoughts of my unfortunate life and future. Sometimes I think that my dad is not a complete human because his attention towards me is divided Nice/hatered because mostly he's disgusted by my appearance and he's always in favour of my "evil" stepmother (Amma).

I named  her evil because "evil" is the only name  to describe her actions towards me. And as a result of lack of healthy relationship between my father and I, I've build walls with every being. My acknowledgement is that no being is nice there all Wicked and only pretending to like you but later on turn you into there enemy because that's the exact situation I and my father are in now.
You might be wondering how I end up been with monsters (my father and Amma).

           FLASH BACK!!!

Well...... You see ehh my dad and my mom got divorced when I was just 3yrs. When I was 4yrs, i got separated with my mom by my dad and was taken to my dad's second wife(Aisha) for her to take care of me only for her to do the opposite.

Aisha sworn to make my life a living hell while I leave with her in the same roof because she dislikes me. Her reason for hating me is that I'm the only heir to my father and she's barren so..... those are the two reasons which nearly ended my life. She blamed my four year old self of her situation for been a barren which is not true because there's no way I caused her barrenness because the point is I was too innocent at that period nevertheless she's not changing her decision and is going to make me pay for it.

At that period,my dad is my hero who grants all my wishes and gives me a special attention unfortunately his nicely action towards me makes Aisha furious and more aggressive with the intention of ending my life by making it look accidentally.

Unfortunately after attempting several different ways she failed due to prayers of my loving mom for ALLAH to protect me against all evils and make me live a happy long life.later on, my father now found out about all her evil doings towards me and will sometimes beat her late in the night. They will always get into a fight and my dad will end up beating her thinking I wasn't aware of all the activities transpiring between them at night .

My uncle who's an elder brother to my dad heard all that's been happening and asked my dad's permission to take me with him to Abuja so that I can be free of all the burdens of stepmothers. It wasn't an easy decision for my dad but nevertheless he has to let go. My dad gave his consent and my uncle took  me to his home. Alhamdulillah my uncle and his wife are two wonderful persons,they treat me with so much love and care my uncle even enrolled me in school, until death has to come in and took my uncles life.

Yes my uncle is dead. He died in a painful car accident on his way back to Abuja. May his gentle soul rest in peace 🤲 Ameen. My uncles death tired me apart and once again I have to go back to Adamawa living with my Wicked stepmother. I once asked my dad to take me back to my mom since she's still unmarried and has no problem in living with me but that made my dad angry and he shouted at me for been so ungrateful. Leaving with my dad's second wife wasn't an easy one because I've suffered a lot. But u know what goes around comes around because "karma" is real.

Later on when I was about 9yrs my dad decided to remarry again for the third time with the hope of finding a caring and loving stepmother for me not knowing that very decision will ruin me and him together.
——————————————————

Hey👋 FRIENDS 😁 how y'all doing? Did u enjoy the chapter??
Pls bare with me I'm still learning

I hope y'all will like the story as it unfolds lots of twist and hidden passion.
🙌