Chapter seven

Kaynah's POV

Eve's dropping on Amma's conversation is a mistake and that mistake broke every peace of being in me.

I always ask myself that; what have I done to Amma to deserve so much hatered From Amma?when will all the miseries in my life end? why I'm I always a bad luck to everyone? Why are some people generally wicked?

You see, many people claim to love me but they ended up leaving me with bunch of scattered pieces of heart breaks which I can't afford to hold it in anymore.

Right now I have no means to love nor be in a relationship. I've deleted all my past memories with my exes. I don't need them in my life, there all bunch liars.

But Amma is the biggest liar of all she promised to raise me properly with care but she failed instead she turned my own father against me and she's now planning on destroying, eliminating and ambushing me from my own comfort zone and peace of mind.

Indeed some women are evil/wicked but they always seem to forget that Allah is real,karma is real, the punishment of the grave is real, Jahannam(hell fire) and jannatul Firdausi (paradise) is real.

A peace of advise to the wise"correct your past mistakes with good deeds" Imagine that one day you'll die and you will be asked questions about your bad and good deeds in this world.

I'm not a saint but I'm also a sinner like you, I've committed so many sins knowingly and unknowingly. Allah loves those who repent.

This means that,Allah understands that as humans, we are bond to make mistakes and he also understands that we can ask for forgiveness for those mistakes and promise never to do them again.

I really feel pity for Amma bcos she's ignorant and blinded by worldly possessions.

A part of me is happy about her trip while the other part is unhappy. Unhappy that I'm the main reason of her trip.

I seriously don't have any idea of what will happen after she comes back but I hope all her bad doings and intentions towards me go back to her with full force.

That very day, I ended up not cooking anything for anyone not even for myself nor my siblings whom I loved dearly, I locked up myself and ended up spending the rest of the day crying and praying to my lord for protection and good guidance.
______________________________________