Chapter four

Kaynah's POV

Little by little my father is turning into something I don't want to. Amma always feeds my dad some herbs which her Native doctors gave her for turning his mind back to her and her children and even only doing as she instructed him to do. My dad always shout's at me because of some small issues which is not a bother to him and some times doesn't even want to see me close to him.

My dad no longer gives me the special attention and care he normally give instead he's the opposite of before. He stops caring about my well-being,our lil chit-chatting, having fun and spending time with each other full of father and daughter love. As a result of my father's unruly behaviours towards me and heartbreaks from my four exes,I've become an introvert who has a lot of trust issues. Yes you heard that right I've dated four guys but the relationship was not successful.

I started my first relationship at the age of 12, it lasted for 2months because I chose my friends over my boyfriend and so we ended the dating thing. So I decided to double date at the age of 15, both my second and third boyfriends were so much In loved with me but unfortunately they don't deserve me so I broke up with them because of some personal reasons which I won't tell you. Those three guys made me go through a lot because I loved them sincerely and they ended up shattering an breaking my heart into pieces. I even swore not to be in a relationship again but faith has another plans for me.

I graduated from college at the age of 16yrs, and later got admitted to Maryam Abacha American University of Niger (MAAUN) to study LAW(Common law and International law). Been admitted to a foreign school is the best privilege and opportunity I ever had in my life because I get to graduate early at such a young age also there's no strike on like Nigerian universities, and I can be free while I'm far away from Amma.

Going to a place where you know no-one is not easy but as time goes by I freed all the pains in my heart and tried to be social with people I met there. I've made lots of friends but mostly males. Don't get me wrong you know sometimes.... Male friends have more benefits than female friends some of the benefits are;male friends are mostly loyal which means they keep secrets although I don't talk about my family issues with anyone, some male friends can't desert you in any situation your in, they can also be very protective in some situations and the most important benefit is that they take the bills 😂.
In my 300level, I've dated a guy who's currently my ex, he was such a peaceful person who loved me dearly and doesn't want to see me sad. Sadly I also ended the relationship but I'm still in love with him😭💔 nevertheless I have to let go because of some silly reasons. Guys I'm still in love with my ex!!

I'm now going to 400level(final year) which means I'm graduating at the age of 18 such a privilege right? Graduating at such a young age is gonna make me the youngest lawyer and I love that.
         END OF FLASH BACK.
______________________________________

Another chapter done 💃
Pls don't forget to VOTE, COMMENTS and SHARE
Thanks 😘❤️

I DECIDED TO PUBLISH THE BOOK TO SEE IF YOU GUYS WILL LOVE AND WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTINUE WRITING.
I'LL ALSO BE UPDATING TWO CHAPTERS IN TWO DAYS.
FOLLOW ME FOR MORE ND DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT ME BY VOTING, COMMENTING AND SHARING
THANK YOU GUYS ❤️🙏