Chapter six

Kaynah's POV

The next day, I woke up early and the did all my morning routines so as not to face any of Amma's rath.

Speaking of Amma, I haven't set an eye on her since morning but I definitely knew she's back.

My dad is also out because he never spends have of the day at home. He's always busy with work even on weekends.

My siblings also left for school and will be back in 30mins. So I have no option than to go to Amma's room and ask her what I'll be cooking for lunch/dinner.

On my way to Amma's room, I heard her conversing and laughing like a mad woman with her friend on the phone.

Ignoring the Simile in my head, i decided to turn the door nob of her room when their conversation caught me off handed and stopped my active body from entering the room.

"Bestie if you really want to get rid of her then you have to plan something big and outrageous like marrying her off, get her abducted in another country or anything just to eliminate her from your lives forever"Amma's friend said confidently.

"Yes yes I think that's a very good idea"Amma said"she suffocates me a lot in my husband house and I think it's high time I execute my plan on her right bestie?"Amma asked unsureof her statement.

"So what plan do you have in mind?" her friend asked curiously.

"For now I don't know but I have to do it no matter what it takes" Amma said disturbed.

"Ehen what about our trip to Baba Saminu's place? You know his work is always neat and I know he will never disappoint us" the friend said brusquely.

"Yes I know Baba Saminu Is very good at his work, but the problem is that you have to get intimate with him before he grants your wish" Amma said warily.

"That's not a big deal at least he's better than those who sacrifice or ask for blood" her friend said freely

"But you know zina is not good and it's haram right"Amma asked.

"Ahbeg you see my problem with you right? You're always scared, listen to me carefully if you want to get rid of kaynah then you have to take every risk that comes your way. So.... get rid of what ever goodness is left in you inorder to accomplish your goals, besides having sex with Baba Saminu isn't bad at all. In fact I've done it with him several times and I can admit he's an expert in every way"Amma's friend said shamefully.

"Hhhhh Oh my god bestie you have no shame at all. Anyway, I'll follow your advice because I know you will always choose the best for me. So let's set a date for the trip right?" Amma asked

"Ehen that's my partner in crime I know you'll always listen to me.... I think we should leave tomorrow because it takes two days journey to reach our destination" her friend said victoriously.

"Ok toh Allah ya kaimu. I'll start packing my clothes now. See you tomorrow bye" Amma said excited.

______________________________________

Hyyy 👋🏻
Long time no see😥
Anyway..... sorry for the late update 🙏