The Pilot Chapter (Ch. 0) Welcome to Hells Bells

"Talking" *thinking, doing an action, or reacting to something* 'quoting someone'

*click* *BANG!* Those were the last sounds I heard before I died by being shot. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Those are questions I'll never get answers to. Well it doesn't matter anyways, my death would've been in vain and even if the one who shot me dead in one shot was captured or killed...

(???): Transferring body, please select location

(Y/N): Wha-?

(???): Transferring body, please select location

(Y/N): So... a machine message, well there goes chance of asking why. How about "My Earth?"

(???): Error, you are confirmed dead in that world, please pick a different world.

(Y/N): *Well if this mysterious voice says I'm confirmed dead there then, there's no point in breaking the logic of my old world by seeing me comeback to life despite the fact that criminals that have died and come back to life inside of a prison have technically served a "Life Sentence", well I haven't caught up with that one anime I watched [Redacted] years ago, it'll be a long shot but I hope it works* "Send me to the world of High School DxD"

(???): World confirmed, would you like add anything else to this world?

(Y/N): Wh- what do you mean "add anything else?"

(???): It means exactly as I said, I'm giving you one more chance to live. Do not try to ask any questions, as this is a pre-recorded message.

(Y/N): *Figured that one out fast* *Well, there is that one video game series I enjoyed playing, what called SMT, I think?* *Wait a minute, IVE GOT AN IDEA!* *If that voice said I could add anything to this new world I'm going to, I think I have just the idea, I got it from reading some of those manwahs, and mangas and other online books and stuff*

(Y/N): Can you make me The Nahobino from SMTV and add the respective demons and characters and whatnot from the SMT SERIES too?

(???): Additions confirmed, re-writing history of world to add your recommendations, anything else?

(Y/N): Nope, I think that's all I need, I'm gonna enjoy this next life.

(???): Understand that the place and time will be different than the canonical start so you can get stronger, gather allies, and maybe just maybe get yourself harem. After hearing all of this do you still accept?

(Y/N): As a wise Frog man on YouTube once said "Lettuce begin"

(???): Very well, activating teleportation to "Wasteland of Hell"

After those last words, my body was slowly enveloped by white light, and by the time I opened my eyes, I saw nothing. Nothing but the Cliffs of Dover as far as the eye can see.

(Y/N): *heavy coughing* Wh- why am I *wheezing for air* *Cant talk normally, it's talking all my will just to even think and stand up, shit, gotta find something anything to save me from this*

As I slowly walk along the dunes for a good 20 minutes, I find something shiny half buried underneath the red sand.

(Y/N): *What's this, I found something in the sand, it looks silvery and is that a dim blue hue on its chest?*

I then quickly dig out this figure in the sand and see it's...

(Y/N): *visible shock while covering own mouth* *that's The Proto-Fiend from SMTV, why is he here deactivated?* *Is there a ON button or something?*

I then try and find a way to turn on this thing only to hear the flapping of wings rapidly approaching my location.

(Y/N): *Shit! Not good, I know what happened vaguely in the story but this is not good*

I then see a small (about 6) group of Daemons rapidly approaching.

(Y/N): *desperately trying to turn on Proto-Fiend* *Come on man I don't wanna die twice in less than 30 minutes*

I then sense something in the thing I'm trying to activate.

(Word count before this line: 620, To be continued)

(A/N): I hope this chapter was good enough as a start. Just as a reminder, if I get anything from either world wrong, I'm going to try and come back and edit it later (any criticism for how I write will also be nice). Also as I said in a previous chapter, the personalities of most people will change to fit this story, will they change for the better or for the worse, I'd like to see what you guys think. Any what this the 1337 man JenoYT signing off.