Chatper 3: Meeting the Gremeroy Family

"Talking" *thinking, doing an action, or reacting to something* 'quoting someone'

(A/N: My original idea to was to have the reader meet Rias and one of her subordinates outside the territory walls level grinding some stray demons and have Aogami not be in touch with Rias. I went with some more spicy not 🍋 levels or hell even lime levels yet but still mild spicy level tid-bit upcoming)

As soon as the Layline Fount spat us out at our destination I see not a house but a massive ass mega mansion. Just what or who is Aogami allied with the fucking mafia, and what have I gotten myself into now?

I also saw some pimp looking guy in a purple-reddish suit and matching pants and a white under shirt with the most shit eating grin and is about to trip me so I flat out tripped him first and Pixie blew him out of the property with Zan and without any problems while flipping him off. I had speed ran to the front door and knocked on the door to let them know that I'm here.

Someone thought it would be funny to teleport me in to a random room in the place and what I there made go 'Well now, that's something I didn't think I see.'

And that thing was seeing a crimsoned hair beauty with a massive bust making out with another beauty that has long black hair and is tied up with equally if not slightly bigger bazongas and they were both naked on the bed and I was just standing there like I was and idiot or something.

And as an Asian YouTuber once said *What Da Hail is dis?!*

*Someone pinch me please tell me this is a joke or a bad prank I'm equally aroused as I am confused about what just happened.* And then I feel a hand on my arm and somehow got thrown in this now threesome of a make out session and I didn't even know what that happened.

~A good 5 minutes later~

The make out session was done and the two girls have regained their sense of sight and then see me as a blushed cover mess still confused by what's happening now. The two looked at each each other and then looked at me, I had feared for the worst knowing I was panicking on the inside.

However instead of the usual slap the guy because he was a pervert, the crimson haired woman's face went to a shade of pink while the black haired woman lay her boobs on my chest in a seductive manner.

(Black Haired Beauty): "Ara~ Ara~ look who decided to show up unexpectedly." *she paused and licked her lips* And I mildly quivered in fear knowing I might dead but not in the normal 'this person is dead' kind of way.

(Crimson Haired Beauty): *still blushing pink* "Wh- who- when did?" It looked like she can't even get her words out of her mouth properly.

(Y/N): "So... uh hello?" I said trying to break the extremely awkward situation that has occurred.

The Crimson Haired Beauty had gotten out of her stunned stupor and is now going to introduce herself and the Black Haired Beauty.

(Rias): *still a little shocked by seeing me just come in out of nowhere* "Hello I'm Rias Gremory and I'm devil. And the woman next to you is Akeno Himejima."

(Akeno): "Charmed 😘.*bows head then raises it*

(Rias): "Anyways, we had heard rumors that the Proto-Fiend has been re-awakened in the wasteland of hell and thought nothing of it. But now seeing you up in person... I can sense that you're the new host don't worry the air is breathable in here so you'll be fine."

I then de-fuse with Aogami and see my human form in a standing mirror on a wall and see that I'm still the I was before I had... NO! Stop thinking about that. There are two naked and sexy women just leaking demonic power and- fuck stop it STOP IT! The only thing that I feel fortunate about is that I'm still wearing clothes.

(Y/N): *immediately turns 180°* "So can you both please put on some clothing I can't concentrate on this conversation."

(Akeno): "Ok ok we'll both dress back up."

~One very sexy clothing change scene later~

I turn back around and see that both devils are in high school uniforms? I didn't really care I was just caught off guard is all.

(Y/N): "Anyways, I know that Aogami knows your family Rias, and I damn well know you'd try and power though family and by any means necessary if that made sense."

(Rias): *laughing at what I said for five seconds and then recomposing herself* "Oh you, with the jokes. It's true I treat my peerage like a family, but 'doing anything for power' seems like to much even for me. Sure I want power, every demon and their grandmother would even to your extreme extent. But me, no parish the thought of that. I'd never to something so stupid and reckless to sully The House of Gremory or my brother the current lord Lucifer."

(Y/N): *Yep at least THAT much checks out, wonder if he's still a siscon like in the anime tho?* "Wow, who would had thought that someone in your household holds a title of one of the four great devil kings." I tried my best to be shocked but it didn't really work like I thought it would.

(Rias): "Oh, and how would you know about the other three let alone knowing how many great devil kings are with out me having to explain to you?"

(Y/N): "Look it's been a long several hours for me and imma just say this once so you both better listen and not tell anyone ok?"

(R & A): *both vigorously nodding their heads*

(Y/N): "And just to make sure no one else is listening in on this conversation *uses Zio multiple times in rapid succession to shatter all of the hidden cameras* there we go."

(Rias): "Wait, so you're say someone was using hidden cameras, in MY ROOM!?"

I looked at Rias in both shock and fear, not knowing what to say next I look to Akeno and she is equally as surprised and disgusted at someone pulling such a stunt.

(Y/N): "If it makes you both feel any better, I know who placed these cameras and I had deleted/corrupted all the footage form the cameras SD cards and magically burned all the backups."

Both Rias and Akeno went from faces of anger and frustration to ones of delight.

(R & A): "Do mind telling us who we have to hurt?" I heard them both say it in a sweetly sickening manner with smiles masking a massive amount of murderous intent. All I have to say is karma has come to collect you fucking perv.

(Y/N): "Yes I know who. The name of this sorry excuse of a cowardly man is Riser Phenex." I try not to gag or puke while saving that man's name I hated him with all my soul and I wanted to kill him the first chance I had gotten but no, I thought things would have been different but I guess I was proven wrong. First thing in the morning, I'm immediately start training both me and my demons, and maybe request for more of them to join my cause and become my allies.

(Y/N): "I'm not going to lie, I'm not surprised my this at all. I knew the guy was a prick and perv but even to extend to these extremes he definitely sunk into a whole new low. All because he boasts about his "immortal power" but I know it's just a fast regeneration power at best."

(Rias): "That fucking ass wipe, he said that he wouldn't interfere before the rating game in 3 months."

(Y/N): "Wait, what's a rating game?"

(To Be Continued A/N The number of words before this line is 1283. This the 1337 man JenoYT signing off.)