Chapter 9: A new ally, The Student Council, and Familiar Scouting

A/N: Welp, I might have lied to you but only because I was bored, imma continue writing anyways.

"Talking" *thinking, doing an action, or reacting to something* 'quoting someone'

As I look at the abandoned church that's been burning for a decent amount of time now, I notice something shiny caught my eye. I hop down from my location and see some kind of blue crystal pendant amongst the rubble
(Something like this)

 I hop down from my location and see some kind of blue crystal pendant amongst the rubble(Something like this)

I pick it up and take it with me not knowing the value of what I just got.

Wait, am I forgetting something...
(Y/N): "OH SHIT!"
I scream to no one in particular. I kinda left Asia unattended a lot longer than I thought I would. Gotta get home fast, I know that certain people and elements are changed from the cannon anime and whatnot but this was too massive a risk for me to be taking this early.
As soon as I started sprinting home I saw the crystal start to glow and then *teleport noise* I'm at home now? Wait this was at least a 30 minute sprint with my enhanced powers and what not, whatever not gonna question it right now. I carefully open the front door and see that I was worrying for nothing as the three fallen angels that I saved and Asia were playing Twister, and I didn't see any dead bodies on the floor.
(Y/N): *What a great relief 😮‍💨, I'm going to not interrupt what's going on over there and sleep*
I just walk to my bedroom and lock it, I flop onto my bed and sleep.
~Time skip brought to you by Virgil being disappointed by my lack of motivation~
About three or so days have passed since I left that abandoned church in flames, I had reported to Rias and she about the church(?) members that failed to stalk Asia as well as me housing three fallen angels. As for the second thing, she was rather chill about it and she told me and I quote 'As long as don't harm you or anyone in the peerage (including future allies), then it's not my problem.' Yeah, real chill about it which took me by surprise. As for the whole creeps in white robes attempting to attack me and stalk Asia... let's just say an evil glare was not enough to describe what I saw. What I saw was a large amount of hate towards these rouge people doing whatever the hell they wanted on Rias's Earth territory, while surprised that devils have territory on earth, and no one knew about it, was understandable. I think she said something about sending her familiar to "get rid of" the rouges, though I did warn her about a stray exorcist named Freed, as I wanted to kill him, personally.

(Rias): "Thank you for your service and your report Y/N. Now then, on to other news, we have a new member joining us starting from today onwards."
(Y/N): "Huh, a new member? This is news to me at least."
I look at the chess board and see that there are no bishops on Rias's side. Seeing this, I know that we have a bishop that we have on our side as the other one was still sealed for now. I didn't ask about the bishop that was sealed for now but had an idea of who it is.
I look to see Asia in a Kouh Academy outfit with a light blue cardigan (I think? IDK I'm not a fashion person.)
So Asia joining the ORC and being in my home class, I didn't find surprising. What I did find surprising how fast everything happened, man gotta get used to the speed of this sometimes.
I saw that she was bombarded with questions and all the guys tried to not be a pervert as they didn't want to feel my wrath, while all the girls were either jealous or tried to tell her ways to get into my pants which was either ignored or just didn't listen to them.
-Timeskip because yes-
After walking around school grounds for a bit I stumbled across the Student Council Room. How I haven't been here before my first day, good question. Well whatever, I decide to enter in and see a chess board and Sona waiting for me I think? Idk I was bored and the could've really teach me much anyway.