Chapter 5.5 How to dismatle a Yakuza: For dummies

"Talking" *thinking, doing an action, or reacting to something* 'quoting someone'

(A/N): That 'Dragon Power' is the power of "The Dragon of Dojima" You will have all the powers of a super powerful ex-Yakuza of the Dojima family with none of the flaws of him. Also PIB stands for 'Puss In Boots' gang.

Ok, now its time to nuke these fools. This 'Puss In Boots' gang have been stealing women off of the streets by way of luring them in shady allyways with the promise of a sable life and income (no just, no thats illegal) and then drugging them to sleep and throwing them into a wharehouse for later.

(Rias): "Alright team, thanks to our new member Y/N here, we have gathered intel that a dangerous gang named the 'The Puss In Boots' lives in that building *points at 5F office building*

(Y/N): "Yes, with thanks given to Mermaid, we shall storm the building and dismantle this whole opperation."

(All): "Right!"

We all get ready to charge into the HQ of this horrible gang, not like wanted to use stealth on this in the first place.

1st raid vs. 'Puss In Boots Gang'

I announce myself to the building like any good devil, by kicking the door in so hard it flies off of its hinges and decks someone in the back of the head, killing 'em on the spot.
As I summon all my demons and the rest of the ORC summon their respective powers and weapons. (A/N: I'm calling them the ORC for the sake of simplicity, and will be told later on.)
Facing down the hordes of 100s if not 1000s demons, devils, and rouge-like beasts my fists welling up ready to deck someone square in the jawline. After cracking my knuckles I feel a faint blue aura surround me as several demons square me down and don't see the 'blue haired demon' who kicked their muscle's ass
(Y/N): "Hmph, pathetic. You lot look like you've caught with your pants down and don't know who I am?" As soon as I finish speaking, I transformed into my Nahobino form and get ready for a fight. I saw on the way in, there are two floors here and my thoughts were *this isn't gonna be a long day*
(PIB Goon 1): "OI! That's the guy who thinks he can fuck with us."
(PIB Goon 2): "And he brought some lovely ladies *licks lips* shame we have to deliver them to the boss and kill the guys."
My neck audibly snapped towards the guy who did some lick smacking and

(A/N): Start this song and if it ends, repeat until I say stop unless you don't care.
I start with throwing a powerful left hook straight into PIB Goon 2's jaw breaking it in half and rendering him out of combat and seeing coins of various sizes with the Macca logo on one side and the Gremory logo the other. My mind was momentarily blown when I saw the coins physically fly out of someone else like it was an effect of punching someone so hard, money came flying out of them and entering my wallet. After getting over it, I realize that my strength was increased more than 10 fold but realized that I can only use it in certain areas like these buildings or out on the streets, well at least I'll be able to defend myself without having to expose the virgin eyes of untouched humans to magic so that's nice I guess. I continue to PIB Goon 1 and land a gut punch and weaken him my lot, but not knocking him out. I then kicked while he was down and that finished him off and Macca less flew out of him than the first guy. Maybe it's how much overkill and collateral damage I can cause to one enemy that varies the amount of Macca that comes out of them. I then see a bigger guy come up and say
(Bigger PIB Goon): "Me smash you to pieces."
I knew that this "Brawler" style would be to slow to avoid damage so I got ready and shifted my legs around a bit and my aura changed from blue to pink. I felt like I could dodge fastest of gunslingers without breaking a sweat. I then swerved around to this big guy's backside and started landing lots of L-R-L combos whilst staying in his blind spots taking the guy out of the fight and scooping up tons of Macca because I had hit him on the 3 of my three hit combo. I then whip around and see that Koneko is struggling with trying to KO three goons so I 'rush'ed in to try and help out, and as I was starting to drop kick the goons, I re-oriented my body and my aura changed from pink to a yellow-ish orange-ish color using my own body as a weapon spreading myself to cover as much surface area as possible and putting 2 of the goons out of commission. I then stand up and feel something similar to my Magatsuhi skill welling up activating the heat action: Essence of Pile Drive picking up the last guy and slamming his skull straight into the floor leaving an indent in it and cracking the goons skull open and 8.6x the amount of Macca fly out from his somehow unconscious (not dead) body. I'm not sure what Koneko saw but she stayed close to me and we became a tag-team combo and beat the shit out of another 5-6 more goons as lots of them were taken out by other ORC members and my summoned demons.