After everything

‼️ Hey everyone! This will be a pretty short chapter as it will be a spicy chapter, hope you'll enjoy! If you don't want to read a spicy chapter you can just skip this, you will not miss anything more! ‼️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He comes a bit closer to you and lock in a strong eye contact while he still comes closer and closer until your chests are touching and he can just gently kiss your lips. It starts with just an easy kiss until he tries to get his tongue into your mouth, the second time he tries you give him acces to explore your mouth while your tongue is deep into his mouth.

His hands gently moves down to your ass where he squeeze it gently but often as you still are now making out aggressively.

Fuck, you are so ready for him. But what if he doesn't think your gonna do it. But hell yes he thinks the same as he moves one hand to your neck and one on your inner thigh. Gosh those fingers have skills. He gently moves his fingers to your clit and then into you. He is really gentle to not hurt you but at the same time really good at it.

Your tongues are still deep in each other's mouths as he pull out his fingers and you run your hand up and down on his dick.

Y/n: Land-

Lando: 8 inches

He shuts you with a deep kiss before he get a condom from the counter and opens it with his teeth as he gives it to you. You pull it on slowly so he let out a moan.

As he starts to tease you with the tip so you get even more exited you scratch his back hard with your nails.

He put it in and lift you up and helps you to move up and down with your legs wrapped hard around his waist and your hands on his neck and in his hair.

You look at him through your lashes and meet his beautiful blue eyes full of love and existence. It's like it's only you and him in the world, fuck he is great. His cock is deep buried in you as you both moan in a rhythm togheter as you both pick up the pace until you both are really close you stop to move for a while.

Lando: I wanna taste you.

He pull out his cock and fast away with the condom as he get on his knees and out his arms around your waist and tease you with his tongue and fingers.

After you both finish and you both are moaning loud you hear a bang in the wall. He looks at you and you both laugh as he pulls you in his arms and kiss your neck and down to your shoulder and then to your sensitive breasts where he starts with fast sucks all over and under your breasts, leaving both big and small black bruised hickeys.

Y/n: my turn.

You pull him to the wall and do the same all over his chest, leaving hickeys all over his chest.

Gosh, this was really amazing, he is amazing in all ways. You both get out of the shower as he wraps an warm big towel around you both. A warm bear hug with small kisses on your hair before he walks out and get some clothes.

Y/n: can you get something for me to wear baby?

He a little while later comes in with his hoodie and shorts to you and a pair of pjs pants for him.

Y/n: no shirt?

Lando: you don't mind me without shirt honey

You roll your eyes before you put the clothes on and walk straight into Landos arms so he can help you to bed, your legs feels really weak but you don't wanna say anything to Lando about that part.

He puts you down under the big duvet before he goes into the bed and pulls you really close as he notice that you shiver a bit.

Lando: y/n

Y/n: mhm?

Lando: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I diss like this chapter a lot but I hope you'll
enjoy reading it! I'm not good at writing those chapters yet but I guess I'll learn!
Love you guys!