Please.. no..

It's morning and I just woke up, i try to cuddle up with Lando but something is weird. He isn't there, I look around the room and think me maybe went to track early for some reason or something like that. I don't think much more of it, I start my phone and go to message him, what the hell..?

He has blocked me.. at this point I really start to worry, what the fuck is happening..? I look at the time and he shouldn't even be at track this early.. I'm so confused. I stand up, stretch a bit and see all his things are moved away.. it's only my things and wait! A letter.. I go to read the letter and...

"Hello my dear Y/n, this hurt to write so much but it's for the best, I also know that it's going to hurt for you to read this.. I have decided that it's going to be the best for us if we don't see each other as much anymore.. it just.. didn't work out anymore. I love you more than anything and I will always do, please don't try to reach out to me, I have blocked you everywhere for this reason, I love you xx"

I start to breathe faster.. what the fuck does he mean with "It didn't work out anymore" as soon and yesterday we cuddled, told each other how much we love each other and everything like that and now Opsi I didn't work out any more..

Tears start streaming down my face and I completely break down.. Lando Lando... he was the only one outside family I had left, my beautiful Lando. The guy who always makes me smile, the guy that I love more than anything.. my soulmate.. my soulmate had left me.. I sit down on the floor, crying and shaking.. what did I do wrong...

Lando:

I arrive at the paddock this morning with a lump in my stomach.. I had left y/n the only one who could make me smile.. and I didn't tell her the real reason why I left her.. she would me so sad and I couldn't see that.. I told her I didn't want to see her anymore.. she was the only fucking one I wanted to see.

I sat down in the McLaren motorhome with my arms on the desk and my head buried in my arms.. why why why.. I miss her already.. I can't Imagen her face when she read my letter I left her.. the only thing I left her.. I had blocked her everywhere and i just need to have her in my arms, tell her I love her... my dear Y/n.

The real reason why I left her is because recently we have been getting a lot of hate and death threats.. I have tried my best to hide it from her, but from my side I'm scared as fuck for the things that have been happening, it's not normal death threats, okay that's not normal but it's brutal.. people have searched up her address and send pics of her apartment with knifes in their hands..

It went really too far and I wanted to protect her.. I can't go back to her.. what if someone breaks in to her and actually tries to kill her..

The race is about to start and I have never felt worse.. I'm starting P3 but I know I won't be able to keep a podium, knowing I left the love of my life..

Back to you:

⚠️Self harm warning, if it triggers you just scroll till you see a 🫶 emoji⚠️

I put on the race to watch.. just for Charles.. I have been crying so much today and I did something I promised Charles, Arthur, Lorenzo and Lando I'd never do again.. cut myself.. but I did it. I look down on my wrists, with bloody, ugly cuts.. they are pretty deep, and it makes me sick to my stomach when I see them.. I regret it so much, if my brothers or my mum sees this they will freaking kill me.. or not really, probably kill lando cause they will think he was the reason. And he kind of was but it's okay.

"🫶"

The race ends up pretty well for Charles a beautiful P2, another win for Max Verstappen and a p3 for Lewis Hamilton. Lando dropped down to 9th and isn't too happy I think.

After the race is over everything falls back to me. I start to cry and shake. I can barely breathe. It is fucking killing me. Why me.. why did he leave me... I thought we had everything we both wished to have, he was the only one keeping me on my feet.

I literally cry my eyes out until my head is pounding from all crying. I stand up to take a shower but I can't, I have no energy.. my lando is gone.. why..

I haven't eaten since yesterday and have absolutely no appetite or energy to do so either. I lay down and scroll through my phone. I see a message from Charles pop up on the screen but I ignore it.. I don't have energy to talk to anyone.. my hair is greasy, I'm probably going to give up. My sunshine is gone, my star in the blackest night is gone... my lando is gone.. why why why... I keep asking myself..

I cry until I fall asleep, I sleep the worse I've done since my father died.. I keep waking up.. crying and crying until I fall asleep of all crying.. my boy is gone.. i miss him already even if it was just a day ago he left I can't be without him.. in the morning when I wake up I feel like shit, I was apparently going to fly home with Charles and Alexandra today.. I pack my things up and break down at least 5 times before I put some makeup on and head to Charles hotel where he picks me up.. his face when I step into the car drops..