Chaptet 10 Deepless Thoughts

As I softly floated through the dark waters of the ocean reflect on my words was all I could do.

I meant what I said. All of it. Although I'll be the first to admit the delivery of my words made me look like a maniac. To be fair I just got shocked with over three hundred million volts, thrown through solid concrete impaled and a whole building collapsed on me.

I just stopped seeing my sternum a few minutes ago. The skin slowly closing around my exposed bones. It was such a strange feeling, but at least it was soothing.

Note to self, next time I meet Thalia Grace taking her out quick is a good idea. I needed a plan if I wanted to kill this many people...

Perhaps I was insane.

I got a good look at these ships, several hundred sailors for just three, serious fire power. If they could casually spare that many people what could I do?

They spared plenty of people to destroy my home. Plenty tried to skewer me with pilums.

They had to pay. I could only make them pay if I was at full strength.

I let the waves carry me gently away, away from my last remaining family, away from the pain.

After nearly a whole decade of suffering I found a purpose. A purpose that will most likely kill me. If it wasn't the mortals it would most likely be the gods.

Heracles.

Ares.

Triton.

Three man children who ruined my life out of grudge and petty jealousy. Who would think such a small insignificant worthless feeling could cause so much damage.

I will die only when they do. Years I looked to the stars searching for a reason to live.

Now as I gazed into the starry sky with longing and hatred I gained one thing.

Something to die for.

Find out how the story unfolds in my next story the Law of Rome.