Chapter 2

Students chattering as Mr. Hosney stood up and pulled out his clipboard and looked down at it then back at the students as Sam and a girl with long wavy (h/c) and bright blue eyes talking to each other a little bit.

"Okay, mister Witwicky! You're up." Mr. Hosney as the girl leans in and whispers to Sam.

"Good luck Sam." the girl said with a smile as he smiled back.

"Thanks (y/n)." Sam whispered back and stood up while grabbing his bag and head up front and started pouring stuff out from his bag on a table. "Sorry, I got a lot of stuff." Sam said out loud as everyone sighed besides (y/n).

"Watch this." (y/n) could hear from Trent that is behind her.

"Oh-kay! FOr my family genea- ah!" Sam stopped talking and held his neck as a rubber-band hit him in the neck as everyone laughed at this besides (y/n) as her eyes glow with anger a bit and Mr. Hosney stood up.

"Who did- who did that? People! Responsibility!" Mr. Hosney said with his finger out in a pointing manner before sitting down and nodding his head to Sam.

"Okay um..." Sam looks at everyone then looks at (y/n) as she takes a deep breath in and lets it out with a smile and Sam smiles then looks back at everyone. "So, for my family genealogy report, I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather, who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer. In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal. In 1897, he took forty one brave sailors and one brave woman straight into the Arctic Shelf." Sam said as (y/n) remembers the old man as they became great friends and she promised to watch over the family till they don't need her anymore. "So that's the story, right? And here we have some of the basic instruments and tools used by nineteenth century seamen." the students laughed besides (y/n) as she was smiling at him. "This here is the quadrant, which you can get for eight bucks. It's all for sale, by the way. Like the, uh, the sextant here." Sam said and (y/n) gently slapped her forehead and shook her head at this as the students laughed more at this plus she wished he does not sell these things but she let him do what he wants to do. "Fifty dollars for this, which is a bargain." He pulled out his great-great-grandfather glasses. "These are pretty cool. These are my grandfather's glasses. I haven't quite gotten them appraised yet, but they've seen many cool things."

'Yeah like the robot and the cube that I froze.' (y/n) thought to herself as she remembers when Sam's great-great-grandfather fell into the ice and saw them.

"Are you going to sell me his liver? Mr. Witwicky, this isn't show and sell. It's the eleventh grade. I don't think your grandfather would be particularly proud of what you're doing." Mr. Hosney said and (y/n) nodded to herself as she zoomed out a bit till the bell rings. "Okay. Might be a pop quiz tomorrow. Might now. Sleep in fear tonight."

Everyone was getting up from their seats and heading out of the room while (y/n) left Sam to get his grade, she got her stuff and headed outside then headed over to Ron as he was parked by the school.

"Hey (y/n)! How are you today?" Ron asked as (y/n) smiled at him.

"I'm doing alright thanks Ron, how about you?" (Y/N) asked as Ron smiled at her as he is like a father figure to her.

"Good, good! I'm doing great! Just waiting for Sam to see if he gets his first car." Ron told (y/n) as she smiled at this.

"Well tell him to pick a good one, I better get going home." (y/n) said while waving bye and head off to her bicycle and get on it then start riding away.