Chapter 62 Jarno's Ambition

"Why...why...why has no one ever told me that the Egyptian pharaoh also had a princess? Huh? Haha, the king of Egypt has a beloved princess and wants to make her his queen? Hahahaha, ridiculous, ridiculous!"

"..."

"We were the last to get the news, the last! Why did you answer me why?!"

"..."

Yano was pacing in the room. She was laughing while talking, her pupils were constricted, and she was clenching her fists. She looked very scary! Especially when she said the last three words, she suddenly stopped. Her gray-brown eyes seemed to hide madness and poisonous snakes, staring at the female officer and a male attendant with gritted teeth and roaring!

The female officer lowered her head and shivered, not daring to look at her. The brown-skinned male attendant with ordinary facial features had a normal reaction. He only raised an eyebrow when faced with Arno's question and said to her calmly:

"Calm down, Your Highness Princess, you are the only child that the great King of Assyria secretly acknowledges, although I know that you will be rightly angry."

"Haha." Yanuo shrugged, raising his eyebrows with a mocking expression. This action was like the beginning of the shattering of some kind of illusion, completely shattering the fresh and beautiful feminine sweetness in her body.

"Calm down?" She stared at him with sharp eyes and said, "Xin, don't think that I can't control you because you are Sha Ye's subordinate."

After speaking, Yanuo quickly approached Xin. The silent man was startled and immediately raised his hand to block him. However, Yanuo used strength and fighting skills that were completely beyond the reach of a woman of her age and size. He grabbed Xin's arm and pounded it hard. Xin's chest.

That really hurts.

Like a hammer hitting the chest!

"Well!"

The man bent over in pain, and was kicked in the leg again. He lay face down on the ground, and asked Yanuo to hold his back with one arm - Yanuo didn't even use a weapon, and defeated many people who looked stronger than him. A servant who is even more proficient in martial arts!

And her movements were crisp and neat, as easy and simple as breaking off a freshly baked cookie.

"Don't force me to kill you. Your master claims to know Egypt and the king better than I do. If not for this reason, do you think I would cooperate with a prince who has perished? But now, Ha! Damn it, you and your master messed up my plan, you know?!"

Yanuo pressed Xin tightly, she was no longer like a beautiful and delicate lotus, her current strong and fierce appearance, and the lofty look in her eyes even had a hint of Jofar or the King of Assyria.

"Ahem..."

The silent and cold Xin Bunu laughed instead, the airflow from the cough kicked up the dust and blew his own face.

"...You are the most beautiful and most venomous female snake, cough! Compared to you, what are the female assassins trained in Lower Egypt?"

Hearing this, Yanuo smiled even colder.

She was very young, a freak whose thoughts transcended all ordinary mortals. When she was five years old, she set herself a goal in life, the thing she wanted most.

For this reason, she now comes to Egypt alone and manages everything painstakingly.

Yano's previous life can be described with two words: "get" and "fight". When she was a little girl, the King of Assyria once held her in his lap and occasionally exuded the brilliance of a loving father, telling a beautiful love fairy tale. .