Chapter 82 Better to be a widow, Gan

"Why did you touch my breasts when you kissed me! I'm not a fucking woman!"

Beth watched his perfect figure in women's clothing change from 'convex' to 'concave', with blue veins popping out of his forehead, and at the same time, he had deep doubts about Jofar's approach.

This is a fucking straight man's way, it must be a straight man's way!

Who the fuck touches the boobs?

who touched!

Don't they all hug their backs, at most 'accidentally' rub their buttocks?

Bei Si's eyes were burning, and he wanted to grab Yofar who was still laughing by the neck and growl: You said why your movements are so proficient, what the hell are you stealing food outside behind your back? ?

"I'm just curious."

Jofar seemed to see through Beth's heart, and the blue eyes under the long platinum eyelashes narrowly scanned the sunken place, and he gave a chuckle when he took a look, and he laughed when he looked at it...

The corners of Bess's mouth twitched: "You're leaking air."

Yofar: "Tch."

Bess: ...Smile, smile, you will die laughing.

"You, then tell me what to do." Bess looked at his chest, raised his head, gritted his teeth, lowered his voice, and glared at Yofar, "Anyway, I can't just turn around like this."

Now that they are close together, no one has noticed yet, but once they are separated, who the hell can explain why the princess's originally good D suddenly turned into an A.

"Don't be impatient." Jofar lowered his lips after hearing this, and hooked his arms around Bess's waist. "I'll hold you first, and you can try to pick it up."

Bess: "..." It's okay to pick it up.

But... let's do it, a dead horse is a living horse doctor.

The two were close together, Jofar was tall, and he might reveal something when he bent over and hugged Bess, so the posture of the two was that Jofar put his arms through Bess' armpit just to block the side, and hugged his back.

Bess curled up on Yofar's chest pretending to be a little bird.

The surrounding people and soldiers thought that the king and the princess had a deep relationship, but they didn't know that the hot and sexy princess in their eyes was trying hard to pick cotton, while the only one they knew about was the hateful and sinister Pharaoh, who raised his head, half-closed his eyes, and had a handsome profile. You can see the corners of his lips curled up in pleasure.

In the eyes of outsiders, there is an infatuated look of "hug the concubine and be content" and "love this woman to death".

General: Wow——

People: ohhhhh! ! !

Everyone was moved: Wang finally has a woman he likes, yingying, they are so affectionate, this posture is so touching, we have to learn from our wife when we go home!

Bass: ...

Learn a ball!

Seeing that the king and the princess had not let go after hugging each other for so long, the welcoming people started to boo even more.

This kind of celebration is a good opportunity to bring the nobles, royal family and common people closer together. They are generally very tolerant of cheers and boos from the people, so Bess even heard whistles.

Only Nephes and Hesse, who were well aware of the evil nature beneath their king's holy appearance, and that the princess was a boy with cat ears, sensed something was wrong.