Chapter 71 I'm Resting Tomorrow, Do You Understand

It was sticky till night, Jofar got up, summoned several confidant generals, invited the old priest Yves, two high priests and some young courtiers who looked relatively raw in Bess, and had a small dinner after dinner. Meeting.

Bess hadn't seen Sok and the others for a long time. When he saw Sok approaching like a hill, Bes, squatting on his own small dining table, raised his ears and waved his claws at Sok.

Suoke also saw Bess, with a smile on his innocent face and a big wave.

Abelius pulled him to sit next to Brayton. Opposite them were the civil servants loyal to Jofar, and the two high priests also accompanied the old priest to sit in the civil servant's seat. They lowered their voices respectfully and talked to the old priest Yves.

"Meow~"

Sok Sok!

It was rare to see his first good friend in Egypt. Bess shouted excitedly to the general on the left, wishing he could jump off the table and go there to catch up on the old days.

Sok scratched his head. He couldn't speak loudly in such a situation, but from the way he kept making gestures to communicate with Bess, it could be seen that this rough man who didn't like cats very much but also liked cats also missed him. cat friend.

hey-hey.

Bess wagged his tail happily. He still hadn’t forgotten that Sauk gave him fish to eat. Later, when he came back from Lower Egypt, he made an appointment with Sauk. If he had a chance to meet him, Sauk would bring him fresh venison. !

The deer raised in captivity in the noble hunting ground are fat and strong, and the meat is super delicious!

After Bess became a cat, because cats instinctively do not reject eating raw meat or catching mice, the maid once fed it once when they were in the zoo, but unfortunately they never ate it again.

The greedy Bess was licking his mouth, recalling the delicious taste, when someone grabbed the back of his neck and dragged him backwards.

Bess turned around and saw Jofar with a cold face.

Bess shrank his neck: "...Meow?" What, what?

My face is so dark, it's almost catching up with me.

Jofar opened his eyelids and glanced at the dark little guy, "Best, don't forget your promise to me."

Bess Blink: And Thok?

Jofar said with a cold face: "Including everyone."

Bess: ...Okay.

Everyone has already sat down to eat. The poor uncle Heituotuo Miao was dejected, and plunged his head into the basin of milk in front of him, gurgling and bubbling in the goat's milk depressedly. The cat's tongue is hooked. Beth, a pseudo-cat, is not very proficient at drinking water. Every time he drinks milk, he can shake his face miraculously.

Jofar's face softened when he saw that there were several milky white milk beads hanging on the fur on the black cat's face. He picked up a soft linen towel and put it aside, waiting for it to finish drinking, and then wiped its face.

Bess's little cat table was placed on Jofar's dining table, and Bess had some intentional thoughts, whimpered and drank milk, and dumped Jofar on the table, and all the dishes in front of him were spared.

Looking at his masterpiece, Uncle Meow chuckled, "Huh, if you keep talking about me, bah, bah, bah, it's all my saliva!" I disgust you to death!

It wagged its tail proudly and turned to look at the poop shovel behind it. As a result, Jofal was not angry at all. He even smiled and wiped his face with a cloth.