Chapter 14 You must learn to obey

The king's chamber.

The night after he learned that there was such a thing as God in this world, Bess couldn't sleep.

It uses the premise that there were gods in ancient Egypt to rethink the world in which it was reborn.

For example, the sun god, Horus, Anubis, Hades, etc... These gods are all real, so as the son of the gods, the Pharaoh, does Jofar also have some superpowers?

After all, even Nephes mentioned that she had keen intuition.

Before rebirth, the space-time technology where Bess lived had developed to an advanced civilization, and advanced science was almost equivalent to a 'miracle'

Human beings focus on more advanced science, and the type of education basically focuses on this category. However, with the development of science, theology and other doctrines are very sluggish.

What's more important is that mankind has experienced a large-scale natural disaster involving the whole world, and it was almost extinct, and there are even fewer written records before that.

In schools, teachers who teach history only teach it after the catastrophe begins.

As a small transparent researcher of the Space-Time Bureau, at best, Bess knew that the ancient Egyptians had a deep worship of gods, and their beliefs were more colorful, and the Egyptian royal family's close relative marriages were also quite famous, but they didn't know anything else.

I don’t even understand the dynasties of ancient Egypt and the names of the pharaohs of the past dynasties.

It’s not that it doesn’t learn, it’s that there is simply no place to learn.

So after Bessi was reborn, he was caught off guard by a genuine miracle.

……well.

The world suddenly became magical.

Bei Si, who was sleeping under the bed of the Pharaoh, the son of the Egyptian gods, rolled over depressedly from the cushion, revealing a dark lacquer, with snow-white skin and a round belly with two rows of useless "little peas".

Heituotuo hugged his little tail and asked:

'Hey, tell me, as a visitor from time and space forced by the brain of the future, will the gods of Egypt find that I occupy the body of a cat god, and then a thunder sticks me on the ground? Can’t dig it out? '

Little Tail didn't speak.

'Or am I actually their chosen savior? My coming to Egypt was planned by God, and then tomorrow when the Cat God is crowned, he will give me a psychic or something and tell me that I have a xx mission? '

Little Tail still didn't speak.

'Hey, why don't you talk? Are you asleep? '

Only the eyes of Heituotuo's body are bright green. Lying on the soft cushion is like a large piece of charcoal placed on the cushion, and two green grapes are placed on the charcoal.

Seeing that the tail ignored him, the little black monster became angry. He couldn't tell where the head was and the butt was. He opened his bloody mouth, hugged the tail, and beat him with bared teeth and curses.

The bite and kick were both painful and satisfying.

The little tail slapped its face in pain and began to struggle, Heituotuo quickly hooked it back with its front paws, biting again!

"Meow meow meow——"

It fully demonstrates what it means that cats are all snake spirits. Cats and cat tails are two kinds of creatures.