Working this out.

I wake up to Kat laying on me. I haven't fed in a few days and I am starting to feel it. I shift around to try to get up but she starts to stir awake. I stop my movements, but it was too late.

Kathrine: Trying to leave me?

Me: No. I was going to come back.

Kathrine: Where were you going this early?

Me: I haven't fed in a couple of days. I just wanted to do that before every human wakes up.

Kathrine: Let me come?

Me: Of course. I have some pants in that drawer. Will you hand me a shirt as well?

Kathrine: I don't know...*She rubs her hand down my body* I kinda like seeing this. It is a sight.

I start to get flustered.

Me: I am sure you do. But would you like every other woman in New Orleans to see it?

She pauses for a second before she answers.

Kathrine: I have no problem with that.

Me: Really now?

Kathrine: They can look. But you can't touch.

I get up to walk behind her. I pull her back to me and we are flush together.

Me: Oh yeah? Says who?

Kathrine turns to face me. She pulls my neck down with one hand and grabs my member with her other one. She looks me dead in my eyes before she runs her tongue on my bottom lip.

Me: Look but no touch.

Kathrine: Glad we are on the same page.

She pulls me in for a heated kiss and I grow in her grasp. I have never..

Freya: Naiah, I need to speak... well then.

She laughs and I throw my head back.

Me: My sister. Knocking is a thing.

Freya: I am aware. I just know you usually never have company in your room. Looks like you stepped your game up while I was away.

Me: Ha ha. What do you need?

Freya: I need you to fix your problem before you start trying to talk to me.

Freya and Kathrine laugh and I get uber embarrassed. Kathrine and Freya get dressed while I fix my problem and throw on a shirt.

Me: Are you coming with us?

Freya: I suppose so.

We head out and feed.

Me: What is wrong Freya?

Freya: Has Nik or Eli spoken to you about the wolf girl?

Me: No? What is going on?

Freya: She is pregnant.

I stop in my tracks and look at my sister.

Me: Freya stop playing.

Freya: I wish I was honestly.

Me: How?

Freya: I don't know. I guess the wolf in them makes them fertile. Even if Nik is a vampire. That is my best guess.

Me: I know Elijah is angry.

Freya: He is taking it better than I thought.

Me: Lets get home then. I don't want to get back and see them fighting.

We get home and I see Bekah.

Me: Hello beautiful.

Bekah: Hey! Where did you go?