Kathrine

AN* I want to try a chapter with Kathrine's POV. Let me know how you like it!

So we have been attending this school for about a week now. Anaiah and this Jaxson boy have been going at it. To be fair, he is being rude. Naiah knows I don't really want her to engage in that, so she has been doing her best to stay away from him. I see how she is trying to not kill this boy daily, so I decided that a day in would be better for us. With me saying this the family wanted to hop on my idea, so now all of us are staying home. Much to Emmett and Naiah's pleasure because they decided they were going to do their rematch. I love watching her play, but Rosalie asked if we could hang out. I think that if Emmett and Naiah are going to be spending this much time together I should get to know Rosalie. We decided to do a little movie night because we were not feeling in the mood to go out. We are currently in Naiah and I's bed watching the Scream movies. Eli and Hayley are out so we have baby Hope. I am in love with this girl. There isn't anything that I wouldn't do for her.

Rosalie: So, how is your relationship going? *She asks bouncing Hope up and down*

Me: It is great. Anaiah is an amazing partner. She treats me with respect and more care than I have ever been given.

Rosalie: What about the more spicy side? How long did that last?

Me: Oh, well um, we actually haven't had sex yet.

Rosalie: Oh? Why not?

Me: I actually do not know. I know she is insecure about her body. I also think she may think when we start, there will be no finish to it. *I say jokingly* She knows I have a high sex drive and I can tell from how she stops us early when we are physical that she does too. I don't know. It is something we will have to talk about I guess.

Rosalie: I didn't know that she was still like that. *Hope starts to get fussy. It must be time for her to eat. I text Nik to let him know*

Me: Like what?

Rosalie: Well Carlisle said that she would have romantic flings. But she was never physical with them. Something about a lover once before who broke her? I am not completely sure.

Me: Oh, that tracks. We have a great relationship, I think she is just scared to take that next step. But I am patient, I don't want to rush her to do anything.

Nik: Is my darling girl hungry?

Me: Seems like it. She got fussy out of nowhere.

Nik: That is fine. *He reaches out for her* Let get you some food. How does that sound princess? *She stops for a sec and smiles. She can definitely understand us. That baby is so smart*

Rosalie: Try reassuring her, it may make her feel more safe with you. Or at lest she will feel that you won't leave her after she gives you all of her.

Me: Yeah, it is worth a shot. Thank you. *I smile at her. A couple of seconds later we hear running towards the room. The door opens to two sweaty people who jump on the bed* Emmett and Anaiah! Go shower, you both stink.

Anaiah: Fine, but only if you join me. You can have your girls night right after, promise. *She smiles at me with her dimples showing*

Me: Alright, come on. Rosalie give us thirty?

Rosalie: Definitely, I am going to join Emmett. Let me know when you are done.

Me: Alright. Also, ask Alice if she would like to join. I don't want to leave her out.

Rosalie: On it.

Anaiah: Hi baby girl.

Me: Hi love. How was the game?