Party❤🔞

2 days later

Author POV

"Jung... Jungkook" She moaned when he nibbled her neck, taking her in his arm, standing under the luke warm water of shower. " Yes baby" He said and left few butterfly kisses on her neck.

Her legs were around his torso while hands were around his neck, clutching his soft, fluffy black hair, her bare chest was colliding with his bare one and back was collided with the glass wall of the shower cube.

She closed her eyes, when he kissed her lips and her toes curled inside. His warm lips tasted so delicious making her want more of them. She kissed him back immediately and they both started eating each other's face in desperation.

The drops of water on her smooth skin and her wet hair which was spread all over her shoulder and back was real turn on for him. His eyes were open while her eyes were closed during the kiss. He was continuously observing her every action as she was taking him so good.

He bit her lip and pushed her against the wall with his body and her eyes scrunched, she opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. She moaned loudly with their tongue touched. He kept on kissing her until she tried to push him for air.

" God, your morning energy" She said panting heavily and he smiled. He slammed his lips to her neck making moan again. He pulled her little up and started kissing her breast, making her hold his shoulders tightly. He kept on sucking her nipples one by one until there were lots of hickeys and they were all red because of sucking and nibbling.

" Are you ready to take me in your precious hole" He said kissing her cheeks and she nodded closing her eyes. He smiled and slammed inside her in one go making her moan loudly. " So good " She whispered , clutching his hair, pulling him closer and started kissing his neck.

He started to thrust inside her and cupped her face, " You like it when i roughly pounded in you, don't you? " He asked and she clenched around his shaft because of his dirty words. " Tell me aien" He said as he was going in and out inside her. " Yes" She whispered and bit her lips due to ecstatic feeling of him inside her.

" What will you do if i tie your hands to the headboard and fuck you hard, making you moan my name until you cream my shaft, will you like it? " He said breathing heavily and she nodded. " Yes, anything my husband do" She whispered and he smirked at her. " Such an obedient wife i have " He said kissing her lips and she immediately kissed him back.

" Faster " She moaned and he started moving faster as she was close to her climax " Ahhh god" She moaned when he hit that sensitive spot of her and she threw her head back. " Yes baby, moan, i loved this unholy voice of yours" He said panting and she mewled hearing him.

Tears started to slip down her eyes as she was feeling too much to handle now, she couldn't control it anymore. " Oh god, i am Cumming" She said and hugged him tightly putting her head on his shoulder.

" Cum baby" He said and she bit his neck making his eyes scrunched. Now she started to respond to her physical desires and getting comfortable with him, which was making their relationship more strong and dedicated.

She came on his dick with a loud moan and he patted her back as he was still behind his orgasm. " Too much jungkook " She moaned feeling over stimulated due to her hard orgasm " Just a second love, i am right there" He said and thrust harder making him cum inside her.