Separation🖤

Author POV

20 days later

" Happy anniversary, aien" Jungkook said blowing the candles on the top of chocolate cake as she loved chocolates. He smiled as he was sitting in that hut where they had lots and lots of memories. He took out a bottle of wine and chugged it down.

He went to his car and drove back to his house, he was trying every possible way to find her out, but in these 20 days he couldn't find her, his heart was asking for her while his mind was saying she will never come back.

He went inside the house and saw his dad sitting on the couch waiting for him. " Kookie" He said and got up , going towards him. But his eyes widen watching his intoxicated eyes and reek of alcohol was making him sick.

" You drink again" He asked in shocked voice as it's the third time in the week he drank alcohol, he wasn't able to sleep and took sleeping pills to sleep. He was looking so lean as he rarely ate anything because he thinks she must be starving as she doesn't have a lot of money.

" Kookie, what are doing dear? " His dad said in sad voice hugging him tightly. But he didn't hug him back just stood their stiffen.

" Nothing dad, it's our wedding anniversary today " He said with a smile and his dad parted away from him. " When she is not here, how it can be considered as your wedding anniversary? " His dad asked making him look at him.

" She is with me, she is in my every breath, every heartbeat, i am alive just because i am sure she will be back in my life one day for sure " Jungkook said and went towards his room with glancing back. His dad just keep on looking at his son who's state was getting worse.

One of his friend suggested him to marry his son off to another woman in this way he will be distracted from his first wife. But his dad knows how much he loves her and not even in dream he will agree to marry another woman.

He will die waiting for her to accept another woman.

Jungkook POV

I came back to our room and lay on the bed without changing my clothes, if she would be here, she would definitely scolded me for making our bed dirty but there is no one to scold me today, she was way far away from me, letting me do anything i want.

But i don't want to do what i want, i want her to be here, smacking my arm, scolding, whining, sitting on my lap, telling me gossips , hugging me and embracing me like i am her only love. I felt so safe With her, she was like my happiness, after a tiring day watching her made me so happy and calm.

I don't know in which condition she would be, i know she won't harm herself, she promised me that day, i know she will never break her promise with me even if she left there must be some circumstances. It was good when she was in London atleast i could find her, watch her and help her but today i really don't know where is she, is she eating well, is she taking her vitamins, does her periods still hurts her.

There will be no one to take care of her, how will she manage, i hope she get a life until we met again, i dont want to live like this, her tension is eating me, i don't know how i spend these days but i know she will meet me at the end of horizon. At the end of life but we will meet again that's for sure.

A knock on his door took him out of his thought, he hmmed and the head maid came inside the room, " Sir, should i bring the dinner here or you will eat downstairs with everyone ? " She asked looking at him as he usually doesn't eat and when he eat , eats alone