Back to Karan POV

She was in black shorts dress end to inch over her knees and the top half of her dress giving some extra freedom to her cleavage to be visible to me.

Her dress was then mesmerizingly stuck to her skin making her fancy alluring bra partially visible

But I don't know who is she.

But admiring her I forget ask her that who is she.

She would be around 24-25 years: tall young, slender mermaid like seductive body.

With a impeccable figure of 34-26-34 and fair skin with her brownish-black hairs tucked so well like she know how to dress to seduce someone.

She was standing in front of me in wet clothes handing a branded expensive bag and had donned an expensive Swiss made watch.

Which is drenched too, so she is worried for her mobile phone, her watch more than herself.

In short I analysis everything within a minute, she was undoubtedly the desirable girl or to be straight she is someone hot like I wish.

Just because I shamelessly staring at her only so she snapped in front of my eyes to pull me out from my own world.

Finally it's time to introduction,

Monami : if I am not wrong this 434B right? (She said checking the addresss given to her in her phone)

Karan : yes, you are on right address but I am sorry I didn't recognized you? (Confused)

Monami : hii, myself monami mahajan, daughter of Malini Mahajan, I guess you must know me we met before years ago, if you are Karan Shergil.

Karan : wait... I can't believe it, you are Malini aunty's daughter Monu?

Monami : yes. Thank god you recognize me.

Karan : you transformed a lot monami.

Monami : thanks but may I come in, I am feeling cold now.

Stay tuned.