30

Malini aunty and my mom rushed inside within a second.

Malini aunty : WHAT HAPPENENED RICKY, WHERE IS MONU???

Malini aunty asked impatiently.

I looked at her and then at my mom, who was looking suspicious.

Karan : Aunty, S-SS-She in the bathroom.

I stammered.

Malini aunty : IS EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT?

She enquired further and without listening a word from me, she stepped to the bathroom door and knocked hard.

Malini aunty : monu . .monu beta. .OPEN THE DOOR!

She shouted with a voice showing her ultimate care and love towards her daughter.

After half a minute, Monami opened the door.

Monami came out like everything is normal.

Monami : what happened mom?

Malini aunty : I heard a loud sound from this room so we both came.

Monami : this lamp fallen mom that's it why are you getting hyper.

Malini aunty : you are fine na.

Monami : obviously mom, see I am all fine. (With a smile. She saved both of them)

But after this aunty bring her with her in the other room.

Karan hold his ear in apologetic manner and she winked in return showing everything is fine in them.

Now Karan clean his blanket, her clothes and everything that night and now the wait is to get a chance to talk to Monami next day.

And sort out things with her because he can understand that he should not being stubborn against her choice.

Because it was him who asked for penetration when she was not 100 percent sure from her side so he is accepting his fault.

Next day,

Karan woke up early as always and he went to gym and came back within two hours.

With a flower bouquet, he can't gave it to Monami so he gave it to aunty but Monami knows for whom this bouquet is and why.

Stay tuned